10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messi hype :shakeshead:. If this was 2006 or 2007 and he was still a young talent you could call it hype.We arent talking about Neymar. This is someone who has been at the top for 6 years. Improving performance and numbers every year. No hype here just facts.
no matter how good a player is, there can still be hype added to it. Messi has been the best player for a while, but sometimes fanboys just exaggerate. I hate it when Messi plays bad against milan (away) or madrid ( some of the latest clasicos) and people make excuses for him not performing well but two days later he plays against getafe and scores and people speak as if he has shown to be the best b.c of his games against those teams. Fanboys can never accept that messi might not be as good or can have bad games against top teams.

Keikoku

Cabbage
no matter how good a player is, there can still be hype added to it. Messi has been the best player for a while, but sometimes fanboys just exaggerate. I hate it when Messi plays bad against milan (away) or madrid ( some of the latest clasicos) and people make excuses for him not performing well but two days later he plays against getafe and scores and people speak as if he has shown to be the best b.c of his games against those teams. Fanboys can never accept that messi might not be as good or can have bad games against top teams.

True. All my point is "even Messi had bad game where he entirely shut down by opponents"
But as expected, I accused played down Messi's contribution for us (did I said that? :rofl1: )
You can't say bad thing about Messi, there will always his worshippers make excuses.
I said he played bad vs Bayern, but but... he is unfit...
Someone said Nesta, Varane, and Pepe had shut down Messi, but but... Messi had 45476890678945068209348120349-26894796 shoots vs their team...
But but... Messi made 43e6586796784562451324213 dribbles vs their team...

Messi is complete role model for human being. Messi did laundry himself, cleaning up his home himself, wash his dishesh after eating, pay his tax himself, smart, going to school everyday, etc etc.

Someone said Nesta, Varane, and Pepe had shut down Messi, but but... Messi had 45476890678945068209348120349-26894796 shoots vs their team...
But but... Messi made 43e6586796784562451324213 dribbles vs their team...

Messi is complete role model for human being. Messi did laundry himself, cleaning up his home himself, wash his dishesh after eating, pay his tax himself, smart, going to school everyday, etc etc.

Now that's funny! :VdB:

J

jiopi

Every player is hyped,

Pele won 3 World Cup's? He played 1,5 games at 62 and Brazil still won it, he was only the best player in WC70.
Pele scored over 1000 goals, yeah if you count goals with Rambo and co, and the likes.
Pele scored 757 official goals, yeah which from 470 in a shitty regional league.
Maradona carried Napoli to first ever scudetto? He wasn't ranked even the best player of the team that season.
Cruyff carried NT-team? Netherlands got to the final in consecutive World Cups, with and without him.

And so on.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

To me, Messi is the best player today ( although Cristiano is not really that far) but there is too much hype surrounding the player. For instance, When Messi plays a bad game, ppl make excuses as to why he played a bad game, fanboys can never accept that Messi is not as good as they think or that he could actually have bad games. I remember ( i don't remember if those were the exact games but it was something like that) against Bayern Messi didn't do anything, then he played Against bilbao 3 days later and scored an amazing goal. People went from saying that messi was injured ( 3 days before) when he flopped against bayern to say he's the best ever cause he scored against bilbao. The hype comes from fans.
Both extremes tend to exaggerate, to me. There are blind fans, but I also see many underrating Messi. The amount of great games he has is far superior to the bad ones. And of course he has bad games, he's human. But he's a big game player, and is not just the best player today. He's one of the best of all time already.

Every player is hyped,

Pele won 3 World Cup's? He played 1,5 games at 62 and Brazil still won it, he was only the best player in WC70.
Pele scored over 1000 goals, yeah if you count goals with Rambo and co, and the likes.
Pele scored 757 official goal, yeah which from 470 in a shitty regional league.
Maradona carried Napoli to first ever scudetto? He wasn't ranked even the best player of the team that season.
Cruyff carried NT-team? Netherlands got to the final in consecutive World Cups, with and without him.

And so on.

I knew some would bring this up, and i completely agree. Every fanboy hypes their player but once the hype is stripped away, reality shows up. This is the case with Messi too.

mixer

The match should start soon

BOL02epCIAAtJbC.jpg

Leo before the game few minutes ago, having a chat with Peru fans

CesDel

Guys, doesn't the charity game starts around 04:00?

And like jipoi said, every great player gets hyped. Heck, there are millions of people who say that Zidane won the WC 98 all by himself or that the French NT back then only had Zidane and the rest was shit when, in reality, he was average until the final and that France was so good that they didn't even need Zidane to with the quarterfinal(?).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans