La Liga:

Last season after 14 games - 16 goals = 1,14 %

This season after 14 games - 21 goals = 1,50 %

Every Competition:

Last season after 21 games - 25 goals = 1,19 %

This season after 21 games - 28 goals = 1,33 %

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
My app is usually pretty accurate and legit I'm reading two goals from Messi tonight ?

impeh

Hi, its me..
yeh, i think they gave him the first.

looked like it was going in anyway but the defender certainly hammered it into his own goal :lol:

F

Flavia

21 Liga goals Messi this season after 14 games, per game: 2 - 2 - 0 - 2 - 0 - 0 - 2 - 3 - 2 - 0 - 2 - 2 - 2 - 2 [via @allthingsmessi]

CatalinR10

695712358.gif

raskolnikov

Great performance by Leo, he played really well, as did many players.
I really hope he breaks that record, he deserves it.
How do you guys feel about his first goal though? looked to be going wide/post from that angle behind the goal, that seems like a lucky statistic.
I dont think it will matter in the long run since I feel he will break that record clearly but im just wondering what the majority of you think?

Vapor

Looked to me like it definitely wasn't going in, and the defender kicked it in. Lucky stat indeed, but I'm not complaining. It also could have been going in, hard to tell for sure. I just hope he ends up with at least 87 so people don't start being bitchy about this one.

Last edited:

raskolnikov

Yeah I feel the same way, 3 goals atleast seems easy for Messi to accomplish in the upcoming games.
Loved his second goal though, great strike, as was the whole move with Pique in the final minutes.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Unsurprisingly Marca awarded the own goal to Amorebieta, even though the ref said it was Messi who scored, hahahaha... So even if it officially counts as his goal, it doesn't count for the Pichichi/Golden Boot...

Me55i D105

It was going in if you look at the last replay, but you never know because he just smashed it in. Still Messi deserves the benefit of the doubt, if it it's inconclusive as this is. Funny though that Marca counted it as own goal for the Pichichi and the official verdict is Messi goal, when it was the other way around when a similar thing happened to Ronaldo.

KacaK

Unsurprisingly Marca awarded the own goal to Amorebieta, even though the ref said it was Messi who scored, hahahaha... So even if it officially counts as his goal, it doesn't count for the Pichichi/Golden Boot...

Its ok for pichichi but i dont think its like that for golden boot because officially uefa.com counts it Messi's goal....

raskolnikov

Looks to be going out/post for me in the last replay man.
Of course Marca would call it an own goal, they have noticed the gap between Cristiano and Leo, If it was him im 110% sure they would have called it a goal.
Its a disgrace they even get to have influence in awards.

Me55i D105

You think out, I see it going in but since it was going towards goal and we will never know for sure the path it is only fair to give the goal to Messi. Even the commentator said it was going to go in anyway, therefore it should be given to Messi. But it's over now and decided and that's what matters and doesn't matter what people say.

raskolnikov

Definitely, I dont mind of course, Leo deserves some luck, the guy has hit the woodwork 8 time already this season and I rather have him scoring then it being an own goal.
I was just wondering if the general consensus was that it is his goal or an own goal thats why I asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans