10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Me55i D105

I think most people accept the official statement, only madrid fans, their supporters and Messi haters disagree.

I remember when Marca gave the goal to Ronaldo even though it was heavily redirected off Pepe, but when same thing happened to Villa in a game they gave it as own goal as was the official verdict. In the end the official statement by the ref is what matters and can't be discussed unless you make up your own rules which change depending on who does what.

J

jiopi

If you look the spin of the ball, it looked to going in, for me. But it's rather useless to argue about it as officially it was given for Messi.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
So many reasons to despise the capital...Marca, in their continued wisdom, are not going to count Leo's first goal despite it being officially recorded by the LFP in the Pichichi standings (Offered by Marca, of course)

So, check out how Marca demonstrates how ridiculous they are

Same paper, btw...First table

rc93lk.jpg

Second table for Pichichi

pppbk.jpg

J

jiopi

Breaking news, Marca has awarded Messi's second goal to Cristiano Ronaldo.

J

jiopi

"He'll (Messi) kill all the records Phil. He kills everything in his path man. Another curiosity killed a cat, but I bet Messi was a suspect for a long time." - Ray Hudson

J

jiopi

Among the many calls Lahoz bottled, this still doesn't warrant a booking
There was also a clear foul in the box against Messi in the 12 situation with Iniesta. Instead of a penalty it will be added to Messi never dives compilation. I also noticed a lot of talk about it, how they will never get diving out of football until they start giving these. You can actually see Lahoz put the whistle in his mouth but when Messi doesn't fall, he doesn't whistle it.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I'm surprised Lahoz used his whistle at all in the 2nd half, there were so many long stretches where he was reduced to spectator & did absolutely nothing

Iturraspe stamping Iniesta in the 1st half, no booking...Not sure how him or Herrera finished the match but that's life in the Primera

Leo10

So who has the final say on the pichichi, Marca or the LFP?
Who has the final say on the golden shoe, UEFA?

J

jiopi

So who has the final say on the pichichi, Marca or the LFP?
Who has the final say on the golden shoe, UEFA?
Pichichi - Marca
Golden Shoe - LFP

Everything official will use LFP.

Marca lost all credibility already with the Pepe goal that was given to Cronaldo. I mean, they gave the teammate deflection to a Cronaldo saying it would have been goal already, when the deflection was about 20 yards out, opposite to possible goal which was deflected to goal by a defender. Ain't that the proof of some hilarious bias. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans