10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meitux

so guys the second goal as it first said it was an own goal but then its been given as Messi goal,soooooo is it 84 goals now right?

E

El Messiah 10

Yes, 84 goals.
Only 1 goal to reach Muller and 2 goal to surpass him.

I think he can achieve it between Benfica and Betis. :)

Yugi

Leo is capable of producing a magic I have never seen, what the fuck is with this guy he just scores for fun
if someone else scored 2 goals like this they would be: "Impressive by XY" etc, but now Messi does his magic every match and everyone is just like: meh, nice match, nice goals
it´s impossible and yet he does it

J

jiopi

Leo is capable of producing a magic I have never seen, what the fuck is with this guy he just scores for fun
if someone else scored 2 goals like this they would be: "Impressive by XY" etc, but now Messi does his magic every match and everyone is just like: meh, nice match, nice goals
it´s impossible and yet he does it
Quoting Ray Hudson, wait till he starts to hit his prime! Doesn't that send shivers down ones spine.

alex88bg

I think we are lucky because messi is already in his prime just because he started playing very early at the highest level club football possible,but that means his prime will last longer than the others...

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Messi is an anomaly for a variety of reasons and thus, I feel it's difficult to determine what his prime years truly are...For many players, 25 is still before the prime years of production - often as late as 28 years of age

But the truth is he's entering a different phase of his playing career at 25 and in his 9th season with the first team...By contrast, Xavi has yet to turn 33...Imagine that he is only midway through Xavi's career

He's rewriting the record/history books and similarly, I feel, he'll carve a unique path of production/destruction that is unlikely to be bettered...certainly not in our lifetime...Who knows what he will yet achieve

raskolnikov

Marca :facepalm:

El segundo gol del Barça se lo damos a Amorebieta en propia puerta después del remate de Messi porque nuestro cronista entiende que el mal despeje del central del Athletic provoca el gol. El árbitro Mateu Lahoz sí se lo dio en el acta arbitral.

En nuestra central de datos sí se contabiliza el gol de Messi porque en este caso lo que se tiene en cuenta es el acta arbitral. Pero a efectos del Trofeo Pichichi y de la Bota de Oro, el gol es de Amorebieta en propia meta.

Hubo un gol similar la campaña anterior y actuamos de igual forma. En el partido Athletic-Barcelona de la temporada pasada, el árbitro dio en el acta el gol a Fernando Llorente y MARCA se lo concedió a Piqué en propia puerta en una acción muy parecida a la del gol de Amorebieta de esta jornada.

S2K1985

Chatbot
Marca :facepalm:

El segundo gol del Barça se lo damos a Amorebieta en propia puerta después del remate de Messi porque nuestro cronista entiende que el mal despeje del central del Athletic provoca el gol. El árbitro Mateu Lahoz sí se lo dio en el acta arbitral.

En nuestra central de datos sí se contabiliza el gol de Messi porque en este caso lo que se tiene en cuenta es el acta arbitral. Pero a efectos del Trofeo Pichichi y de la Bota de Oro, el gol es de Amorebieta en propia meta.

Hubo un gol similar la campaña anterior y actuamos de igual forma. En el partido Athletic-Barcelona de la temporada pasada, el árbitro dio en el acta el gol a Fernando Llorente y MARCA se lo concedió a Piqué en propia puerta en una acción muy parecida a la del gol de Amorebieta de esta jornada.

Translation!?

raskolnikov

Translation!?

If im correct its something like this:

Second goal we give to amorebieta cause our reporter believes poor clearing from bilbao lead to the goal.

In our data we give it a messi goal cause of the ref viewing it as such, but for the sake of pichichi throphy and golden shoe the goal is an own goal.

there was a similair goal last season, in the same game where pique scored a own goal from a llorente header and the ref and marca put it down as an own goal.
Which is very similair to what happened today.

I skipped some stuff but it basically comes down to this, insanely biased right? That own goal actually came from abidal rather than llorente if I remember correctly.

Ursegor

World Champion
Ibrahimovic: "How many times has he [Messi] already won? Two, three? If the jury wants to be just a little more fair, they must give it to someone else this time".

Will be interesting to see who he'll vote for as Swedish captain.

raskolnikov

What jury? its players/captains/journalists voting.
People keep thinking fifa just picks someone as winner, Ibra is probably pissed cause he wanted to win it himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans