10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickykid

Ibrahimovic: "How many times has he [Messi] already won? Two, three? If the jury wants to be just a little more fair, they must give it to someone else this time".

Will be interesting to see who he'll vote for as Swedish captain.

I'm pretty confident he'll vote for himself at first spot. Then he'll pick Zlatan for second and third spot too. If anyone dares arguing about rules and similar trivialities, he'll retort with a "So what? I'm Zlatan", in which case he'll win the argument.

S2K1985

Chatbot
If im correct its something like this:

Second goal we give to amorebieta cause our reporter believes poor clearing from bilbao lead to the goal.

In our data we give it a messi goal cause of the ref viewing it as such, but for the sake of pichichi throphy and golden shoe the goal is an own goal.

there was a similair goal last season, in the same game where pique scored a own goal from a llorente header and the ref and marca put it down as an own goal.
Which is very similair to what happened today.

I skipped some stuff but it basically comes down to this, insanely biased right? That own goal actually came from abidal rather than llorente if I remember correctly.

Thanks mate. Thats why they gave pepes goal to CR7. For the sake of pichichi trophy :lol:

X

xaviniesta

come on guys, zlatan voted for pep last year as best coach. i'm not joking.

X

xaviniesta

Should be Pirlo.

he would have had a great chance if he'd lead his team to euro cup. too bad xavi ate him alive there. one of the best defensive work from him i've ever seen, he almost manmarked pirlo all over the pitch.

Sergio

Sergison
I don't think you can realistically ask for any more of Pirlo in Italia. And if you are basing it on trophies won, well Messi didn't win anything meaningful for his club, Pirlo one a highly symbolic Scudetto at Juve.

X

xaviniesta

well pirlo is no messi individually as well, if no trophies would count. probably he deserved to be in top5, but xavi and falcao were 4th and 5th. but i think the fact that he didnt play any european competitions as well played its part.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I think Messi deserves it this time round, even though i find him really uninteresting it's getting a little boring for me.

Pirlo should be running him close & the only one close to Messi, not even in the top three, ridiculous. As if Ronaldo/Iniesta had a better season, most certainly not.

raskolnikov

I think Messi deserves it this time round, even though i find him really uninteresting it's getting a little boring for me.

Pirlo should be running him close & the only one close to Messi, not even in the top three, ridiculous. As if Ronaldo/Iniesta had a better season, most certainly not.

Thats not a valid argument, the best player should win and nobody comes close to Leo.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Pirlo is terrific and had a great Euros...until the Finals where Xavi & Iniesta's superiority put it into the appropriate context...The Italian is great but there are superior talents within this squad alone

ShandyFFM

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans