10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

XaviMessiGirl

I'll probably get slaughtered here, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was some truth to it either. His attitude towards teammates seems to have changed in the past couple years. The supposed quotes themselves were most likely made up but we've all seen him getting frustrated/yelling at his teammates & not really in the same way that Puyol might.

Ghost

We get it. Messi is an ass and Ronaldo is the most humble athlete of all-time blah blah blah..

It's getting boring. We know he is not an angel. No need to make up shit to point that out, though.

Last edited:

big_man

Jesus, yelling at team-mates is a normal thing in football. Do you guys not play 5-a-side? Best friends/brothers yell at each other every game, nevermind at the highest level of football where everything is at stake. Puyol actually slapped Pique on the pitch, that arrogant disrespectful curly haired prat eh?!

And.."you're so bad, don't know how you cost so much?", seriously? I'd love to see the camera or microphone that picked up that conversation :facepalm:

The craziest thing is the Barca fans here actually believe this shite too.
It's a sad day when Redcafe members show more faith than Barca fans on a Barca player, christ.

Last edited:

XaviMessiGirl

It's getting boring. We know he is not an angel.

Some people don't. These type of articles are going to keep popping up for the remainder of his career BECAUSE so many people believe he's an angel (hardly anyone cares anymore if CR7 does something selfish or whatever). But yeah, if we talk about it every time it happens it will just go in circles.

Jadentheman

Even the most humblest of persons can gain a massive ego in Messi's position. They can even keep it in. But to keep it in for so long, not saying that's what happening what Messi.

Maybe he just needs to let it out

Elite-BkD

I'll probably get slaughtered here, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was some truth to it either. His attitude towards teammates seems to have changed in the past couple years. The supposed quotes themselves were most likely made up but we've all seen him getting frustrated/yelling at his teammates & not really in the same way that Puyol might.

I'm inclined to agree, and I can't imagine why it's so hard to believe.
A lot of young adults who are relatively new to a leadership role tend to use displays of anger poorly and too often as a way of establishing authority, especially when it's a tough time transitioning from a non-leadership position within what is more or less the same group of people. Particularly with Puyol spending more time on the sidelines than the pitch for a good while this seems to have been an issue lately.

J

jiopi

So Messi finally played a full game without a problems, a tough match? Would be great if he's finally worked out his muscle problems.

J

jiopi

Most competitive team trophies at senior level by an Argentine.

1. Di Stefano 24
2. Messi 21 (+ Olympics + 1x Youth NT)
3. Cambiasso 20 (+ 3x Youth NT)

Hopefully it's tied after this season. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans