10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeloBarca

invisible in second, didnt seek the ball and not part of the buildup. Gotta get whatever it is thats bothering him sorted

Stric

He wasn't ready for the game, and I kind of get the feeling something's off with him mentally. He wasn't there.

And I don't want to sound like a douchebag, but I thought he wouldn't score the PK as soon as it was called. Just based on his performance up until that point.

Galning

Didn't look fit again. Not prepared mentally and physically. I'm so sick of seeing this Messi. Just bench him or leave him out of the squad list if he's not ready!!

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Didn't look fit again. Not prepared mentally and physically. I'm so sick of seeing this Messi. Just bench him or leave him out of the squad list if he's not ready!!

I agree, especially since playing these matches don't help his recovery either, he was kicked, pushed and bullied the whole match, certainly not good for his muscles...

messid10s

He wasn't ready for the game, and I kind of get the feeling something's off with him mentally. He wasn't there.

And I don't want to sound like a douchebag, but I thought he wouldn't score the PK as soon as it was called. Just based on his performance up until that point.

Felt the same where he's been snuffed out the game like against Chelsea i wouldn't want him taking a PK i'd want Neymar.

sil85

i feel bad for him. because he wasnt good today, people keep talking shit about him. and i feel even worst for him missing the penalty. what you gonna do? he is human.

its hard in my mind to see Messi makes mistakes since its not his usual at all, but he can make mistakes.

just wasnt a good day for him. i hope he gets back to normal Messi

JamDav1982

i feel bad for him. because he wasnt good today, people keep talking shit about him. and i feel even worst for him missing the penalty. what you gonna do? he is human.

its hard in my mind to see Messi makes mistakes since its not his usual at all, but he can make mistakes.

just wasnt a good day for him. i hope he gets back to normal Messi

Mistakes is one thing but lack of effort is another.

Is hes not fit he needs to be honest and shouldnt play.

alex88bg

You are sick of seeing this Messi ? This messi brought us the stability in the midfield,maybe he shouldnt have taken the penalty but even if it lost us the supercup i would still pick him bcs he fking deserves it ! Tata played smart this game,and we could have conceived only through really idiotic mistakes that have nothing to do with tactits.ANd sanchez has no movement of the ball he is such an unintelligent player,hell if it wasnt for his trying hard i would have gone into meltdown.But he did alright i guess,but i still think he hasno quality for what we payed him.Players are unfit and not ready,Athletico clearly peaked too early which is good for us.

JamDav1982

You are sick of seeing this Messi ? This messi brought us the stability in the midfield,maybe he shouldnt have taken the penalty but even if it lost us the supercup i would still pick him bcs he fking deserves it ! Tata played smart this game,and we could have conceived only through really idiotic mistakes that have nothing to do with tactits.ANd sanchez has no movement of the ball he is such an unintelligent player,hell if it wasnt for his trying hard i would have gone into meltdown.But he did alright i guess,but i still think he hasno quality for what we payed him.Players are unfit and not ready,Athletico clearly peaked too early which is good for us.

Sanchez movement off the ball was much, much better in this game it is just about his biggest strength.

The problem is he is being asked to play as a touchline winger which he cant do.

sil85

Mistakes is one thing but lack of effort is another.

Is hes not fit he needs to be honest and shouldnt play.

you cant judge his effort. not Messi.
how many mistakes hes done so far?
he is not in a good fase right now and because of that people forget how amazing he is when situations like that happens

raskolnikov

Whats up with the stuff on twitter about Messi ripping Tello and Alexis, trying to damage image right before the best player of Europe award?
Marca or As probably the source?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans