10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo10

Messi on Facebook:

Muchas felicidades Franck por el premio al mejor jugador europeo!

Congratulation to Franck for his best european player award!

#Modesty #GoodGuyMessi #5thBallonDor #CR7dislike #PRteam@work :yes:

Zincubus

Banned
Just as I thought . Ibra doesn't hate Messi after all !!

@barcastuff: Ibrahimovic: "Ribery deserves award? If it's about the team, he should win. But if it's about individual talent, no one's better than Messi"

Zincubus

Banned
Messi on Facebook:

Muchas felicidades Franck por el premio al mejor jugador europeo!

Congratulation to Franck for his best european player award!

#Modesty #GoodGuyMessi #5thBallonDor #CR7dislike #PRteam@work :yes:

How on earth does Ribery get to be voted better than Messi .

It seemed that most of Ribery's voters were from Eastern European countries . What's that all about ?

raskolnikov

Everyone knows Messi is better than Ribery, it seems that they vote like the old ballo d'or for the best player of the team that wins the important trophies rather than the best player in the world.
Its a smug hipster pov imo and it screwed Henry out of 1/2 Ballon d'ors, Messi will get the ballon d'or though, current voting gives emphasis to who is the best player more than best on a team that won.

Alik

Ibrahimovic: "Ribery deserves award? If it's about the team, he should win. But if it's about individual talent, no one's better than Messi"

Ibrahimovic (PSG): "If it was up to me, I'd cut the trophy in two pieces, and I'd give Messi one half and Ribery the other."

Haha, nice.

tello

How on earth does Ribery get to be voted better than Messi .

It seemed that most of Ribery's voters were from Eastern European countries . What's that all about ?

For this award the votes come from journalists. It's obvious they don't know football as the captains and managers of national teams do.

They turn to the team play of Bayern who won CL and where it's true Ribery was very good.

But as Ibra said, nobody is better than Messi individually !

Armando929

That's Messi shouts at his teammates on the pitch, he's not the only one. Not saying that I agree with him doing that necessarily and I don't believe he's mother Teresa either. But those quotes are most definitely made up.

And if he was behaving that way, even Messi wouldn't get away that. The team always comes first and foremost and nobody is above that.

Typical Madrid press stuff again.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Lindsay edges closer to the dark side, easily swayed by the incessant vitriol towards the club & it's players by Italian fans despite this baseless link to Messi's 'attitude'...Ignoring what his teammates & coaches have consistently said about him, guess it's easier to assume the worst with someone so great

Lindsay is Pajoed!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Its basically making up stories around him yelling at them on the pitch, the timing is indeed obvious and Madrid media will happily jump on these type of stories.
They often want to discredit Messi.
In reality he could probably be a dick at times or completely nice, we don't know but almost all humand have good and bad moments, its normal.

The problem of those alleged remarks is that they are so ridiculous and the severity of the tone and what was allededly said. I can see Messi's ego, temper, frustration etc. getting the better of him sometimes that he might have yelled at his team mates. But those things? "You are new, you play for me", "How can you cost so much?" just can't be true.

tello

There's definitely some truth to it. Even in today's match Messi got pissed at Xavi during a free kick. He seems to be bossing around everyone. It won't be later until we see Messi screaming at Neymar.

Sorry mate but if those words where truly said the only thing you could blame Messi is the was he was saying it.

The Alexis one is the pure truth, also what he said to Tello because he is young and has little experience. Not to mention, Xavi's free kicks are gruesome !

In such a scenario you can say Messi is a tyrant to his teammates but not he isn't right in what ( not how ) he says !

MMKa

Tello: "It’s a dream to be able to stay for so many more years at this club. I hope things remain as good as they are"

:messi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans