10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrybai

Disappointed with Leo for supporting Madrid bid for 2020 Olympics. After all the trouble and abuse that the capital city has caused him. :( Why, Leo, why?

I don't see why he would be against something that could be financially beneficial to all parts of Spain, including Catalunya.

Darwin

You have heard people say, “Love your neighbors and hate your enemies.” 44 But I tell you to love your enemies and pray for anyone who mistreats you.

Besides being a good guy, this Bible quote is why he supports it... He is deeply religious, which is basically the only thing I dislike about him, but hey, nobody is perfect, not even Messi..

Stric

I don't see why he would be against something that could be financially beneficial to all parts of Spain, including Catalunya.

Exactly. This particular situation is not a matter of rivalry between Madrid and Barcelona, it's about Spain in general, and I don't see why he should refuse to support that.

F

Flavia

Besides being a good guy, this Bible quote is why he supports it... He is deeply religious, which is basically the only thing I dislike about him, but hey, nobody is perfect, not even Messi..

I highly doubt this has anything to do with religion. He's supporting madrid because he was told to, and I'm sure rosell also "advised" him to do it... It's just politics.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Messi supporting the Madrid bid is not only good for Madrid but for him and the club too, marketing-wise. Would be stupid to let the Barca/Madrid rivalry play a role in that.

XaviMessiGirl

Disappointed with Leo for supporting Madrid bid for 2020 Olympics. After all the trouble and abuse that the capital city has caused him. :( Why, Leo, why?

What's wrong with that? Like others have said it's good for the whole of the country. I have a friend who's a huge cule, goes to every home game & some away, hates RM to the core, yet has always said she likes Madrid as a city when you take the football club out of the equation.

There might be some hardcore Catalan nationalists who might have a problem with it but even then, it would be for political reasons & not footballing.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Only morons will have a problem with this. Take off the blinkers, the Olympics bid has nothing to do with the Madrid-Barca rivalry, stop trying to fit it where it doesn't belong. Jesus, some people take football far too seriously for their own good.

He is deeply religious, which is basically the only thing I dislike about him, but hey, nobody is perfect, not even Messi

The single dumbest post I have ever seen in my life. Keep shit like this to yourself.

numero

IN RESPONSE TO MARCA JOURNALIST'S OUTRAGEOUS COMMENTS THAT MESSI IS INSULTING BARCA YOUNGSTERS AND CAUSED TELLO TO CRY
TELLO to CATALAN RADIO : " [LAUGHS].....last time i cried i was 3 years old, u can ask my mom..!!! MESSI is the reason i m here at barcelona 1st team, messi is the reason i m here ... i had EXTENDED my contract with barcelona till 2018. i was 15 yrs old when i first saw messi training with the barca youngsters. he spoke with me then fr 15 minutes nd i still remember the words he said me. he corrected many faults of mine ."

CatalinR10

Guti (ex-Madrid): "Messi is the best player in the world. Difficult to admit it, but it's truth. I like him a lot more than Cristiano." [ie]

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
IN RESPONSE TO MARCA JOURNALIST'S OUTRAGEOUS COMMENTS THAT MESSI IS INSULTING BARCA YOUNGSTERS AND CAUSED TELLO TO CRY
TELLO to CATALAN RADIO : " [LAUGHS].....last time i cried i was 3 years old, u can ask my mom..!!! MESSI is the reason i m here at barcelona 1st team, messi is the reason i m here ... i had EXTENDED my contract with barcelona till 2018. i was 15 yrs old when i first saw messi training with the barca youngsters. he spoke with me then fr 15 minutes nd i still remember the words he said me. he corrected many faults of mine ."

What the hell is up with your font man?!

ejuventus

MESSI sponsoring Madrid for 2020:

"Vote for Madrid.
It's a nice city, beautyful to play and easy to win in.
I ensure you."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans