barcanuck

Carles Domènech ‏@Carles_Domenech 18h
Lliga + Champions
Messi / Neymar
Balls recovered: 14 / 15
Balls lost: 26 / 24
Fouls received: 5 / 17
Goals scored: 9 / 0

Remember when Messi first started, he had a similar start where he was very involved but wasn't actually scoring. I'm loving the path Neymar is on right now alot! Just need a goal here and there to justify the goal critics.

Henry_IB

Banned
The biggest newspaper in Sweden has a story on Messi based on former trainer Hasse Backe (Trained Henry at NY red bulls for example) who told this story live on TV (works as commentator)

Apparently, 3 hours before kick off at some game (isn't mentioned which game) the team is having dinner and Messi wants a coke to his dinner. Guardiola says "no Cola 3 hours before kick off" and then Messi goes away and comes back a few min later with a Coke, walks up to Guardiola and opens the can right in front of his face and then drinks it.

The context of the story was that the commentators were discussing how much power star players have in the dressing room and hence why this story was brought up. I have no idea how credible the guy is but it sounds so far off from the image you have off Messi.

F

Flavia

The biggest newspaper in Sweden has a story on Messi based on former trainer Hasse Backe (Trained Henry at NY red bulls for example) who told this story live on TV (works as commentator)

Apparently, 3 hours before kick off at some game (isn't mentioned which game) the team is having dinner and Messi wants a coke to his dinner. Guardiola says "no Cola 3 hours before kick off" and then Messi goes away and comes back a few min later with a Coke, walks up to Guardiola and opens the can right in front of his face and then drinks it.

The context of the story was that the commentators were discussing how much power star players have in the dressing room and hence why this story was brought up. I have no idea how credible the guy is but it sounds so far off from the image you have off Messi.

:lol:

Attention whores everywhere, jesus.

Paganinisrvnge

1/10. He's sponsored by Pepsi.

CatalinR10

I would believed if the story said that he also took Guardiola's food and eat it in front of him.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo

That was poor. Should have added that after drinking his cola, Messi took a dump on Guardiola's plate, and then made Pep wipe his ass clean with 100 dollar bills.

Henry_IB

Banned
What's annoying with all this smear towards Messi is that everyone who has the slighest grudge towards Barcelona worship these kind of stories like it is their bible.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I would believe it if by coke, they meant cocaine... You know, all those hormones made him addicted and Maradona was a big influence on him...

suckabov

Lemon curry?

Man, what a badass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans