10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Messi, who was subbed off in the first half, could have a muscle tear. Further tests tomorrow in Barcelona. #fcblive [tv3]

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
This is so depressing. I don't know if it is Messi himself or the seemingly incompetent Barca medical department, his thighs just won't escape from injuries this year.

If it is a tear indeed, I guess it is really bad and it will take at least weeks to recover, right?

Last edited:

BarcaGirl

I don't know if this is even true. But I do remember those scary rumors of Messi, possibly ending his career early because of the hormones he took as a child? That it could come back and bite him and make him retire early? I fear for his career that these constant thigh discomforts are maybe a side effect :(

It might be bullshit, but it's still really worrying :cry:

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
I don't know if this is even true. But I do remember those scary rumors of Messi, possibly ending his career early because of the hormones he took as a child? That it could come back and bite him and make him retire early? I fear for his career that these constant thigh discomforts are maybe a side effect :(

It might be bullshit, but it's still really worrying :cry:

I remember back in 07/08 when Messi got that bad injury against Celtic when friends and I speculated that Messi would have to retire before he was 30 due to injuries due to those hormones he had to take. I hope we aren't proved right:(

F

Frejsgodes

I don't know if this is even true. But I do remember those scary rumors of Messi, possibly ending his career early because of the hormones he took as a child? That it could come back and bite him and make him retire early?

This is as bro science as it gets.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Muscle tears aren't for nothing the most frequent injury in football. They happen, doesn't mean anything.

Plus we don't even know if it's serious; might still be a comparatively banal injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans