10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It is good that he will likely sit out those Argie games ahead. I don't care for Argentina until they are playing in the WC, I only care about Messi and us.

Kerrybai

Ok guys, seriously, you need to calm down. Messi hasn't broken his leg or anything, chill out and enjoy Barca's win. :barca scarf:

Nah I know, but it is rather annoying that we have will have to wait a couple of weeks or so to see him play again :angry:

On the plus side he may get a decent recovery period during the international break.

F

Flavia

I don't know if this is even true. But I do remember those scary rumors of Messi, possibly ending his career early because of the hormones he took as a child? That it could come back and bite him and make him retire early? I fear for his career that these constant thigh discomforts are maybe a side effect :(

It might be bullshit, but it's still really worrying :cry:

I'm not a doctor, but he took hormones because his body wasn't producing them, as everyone needs those hormones to grow up. So why would that have side effects? Unless he took them in excess, how could that hurt him?

MagIX

in the interview after the game Adriano said that the injury to Messi should not be severe and he should play the next game (if I understand correctly, he spoke spanish)

CatalinR10

in the interview after the game Adriano said that the injury to Messi should not be severe and he should play the next game (if I understand correctly, he spoke spanish)

Adriano: "We hope Messi will be back soon, he's a key player for us." #fcblive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans