10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ursegor

World Champion
I might be overanalyzing but I think he twisted something after making that run from the right wing and taking the shot with power at high speed for his goal. Because against PSG he got injured from pretty much the same move (cutting inside from the wing with pace and trying to curl it in with power).

5:40

Probably why he doesn't play on the wing anymore. :pep:

Galning

BVQ4mxOIQAAuSjn.jpg

Do we have a Messi clone?

I wouldn't be mad if we did.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
What is it saying, for us non-Spanish speakers?

Messi scores and leaves injured. That's what the headline says.

Messi opened the scoring for Barca in Almeria in the 17th minute, through a wall (?) with Pedro and an unstoppable shot to the right post of Esteban. In a few minutes, the Argentine had to be taken off the field after a bothersome injury. In his place went on Messi.

Last edited:

tello

Very sad news indeed !

At this point I could get some confort to know he is well and could play as soon as possible agian meaning within a week.

At least I pray he'll be on a good form against rm cause without him it'll be a hell of El Clasico !

Meitux

Besides the time he's out the most worrying thing is that his injury in the PSG game can't leave him in one peace. One thing's for sure, he won't be playing so much like last seasons this is obviously one of the reasons too that he's in this situation right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans