10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

pEllee

Ruud Gullit last year on messi : this kid is the best i've ever seen ,he is just unbelievable ...

2day on al jazeera : messi or ronaldo ? i would take ronaldo because he is a team player & more complete ,, he can shoot a free kicks !! yes 1 out of 50 but i will take him over messi

Andy Gray : ronaldo for messi because he scores a lot of goals

:lol:

Very convincing arguments right there.

doubt they actually said that. It's just too good to be true. :D

Kerrybai

The whole Ronaldo vs Messi debate has largely died. The only way it could really be brought back up is by Ronaldo winning a world cup or at least leading Madrid to La Decima and they have little to no chance of ding that this year.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Go to redcafe, find the Messi thread and read the first pages. Back when the Ronaldo vs Messi topic was still alive. Enjoy some lols.

barcanuck

The whole Ronaldo vs Messi debate has largely died. The only way it could really be brought back up is by Ronaldo winning a world cup or at least leading Madrid to La Decima and they have little to no chance of ding that this year.

This pretty much this.

If Messi wins the world cup he is the best player EVER.
If Ronaldo wins the world cup then he is better than Messi but still not the best ever.

King Leo

Banned
I googled this just for you! Those who laugh at the idea of Sex & Football injuries ;)

Napoli’s chief medic has revealed the key to their success in avoiding injuries: “No sex for two days before a game.”

Solution: Just ship Antonella back to Rosario, and let horny Messi tear down defences every game.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

I googled this just for you! Those who laugh at the idea of Sex & Football injuries ;)

Napoli’s chief medic has revealed the key to their success in avoiding injuries: “No sex for two days before a game.”

Solution: Just ship Antonella back to Rosario, and let horny Messi tear down defences every game.
I googled and found the opposite statement as well:

sailor

Ruud Gullit last year on messi : this kid is the best i've ever seen ,he is just unbelievable ...

2day on al jazeera : messi or ronaldo ? i would take ronaldo because he is a team player & more complete ,, he can shoot a free kicks !! yes 1 out of 50 but i will take him over messi

Andy Gray : ronaldo for messi because he scores a lot of goals

:lol:

Yesterday on Aljazeera he laughed about CR shooting nearly 50 free-kicks and scoring only one !! This guy is brought to studios to amuse the guests !

slicknick

I'd honestly approach Romario's statements w/ a grain of salt...That said, if it is true, it is kind of our blessing, given football would most probably that fixation of his..

That aside,though, I know he needs to recover&be rested due to his injury but it is just not the same without him,we need our King Leo ASAP!!!

abual3bed1

Tell Pique.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans