10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

Uefa denies the report in a British newspaper that Brazil, Argentina, Mexico and Japan could be invited for to take part in Euro 2020. [md]

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I think the second goal is much better than the first. In the first one, the defenders could have stopped it if they didn't stab at every opportunity to do so. In the second one... pretty impossible to stop.

I think it's a bit offensive to call someone else's wife "hot" in a message board, but she's gorgeous indeed. A lovely couple.
Of course this doesn't apply to Cristiano Ronaldo's wife :lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hoping that Leo will take the time for his injury to heal, at the same time hit the gym or the training field to regain some match fitness before the Milan game. We will need him.

F

Flavia

[h=5]Leo Messi
[/h][h=5]Sigo trabajando día a día para volver a jugar pronto. La recuperación va bien.

I'm still working every day to play again soon. The recovery is going well.

1394303_681606611858936_958592552_n.jpg

[/h]

J

jiopi

Finally concluded after hours of watching goals and browsing through Mundo Deportivo archives, added 4 R's best seasons for Barcelona as comparison. Wide assists rules for everyone.

21j3lvm.png

Rivaldo's best season was really amazing, that rivals in influence Maradona 89-90 and Messi 11-12, 12-13.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans