10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

neo_wolf

I could see a scenerio where Messi starts but Tata only lets him play for 60min if they are winning comfortably, i could also see where he starts on the bench and is only brought out if we are in trouble but it wouldn't make any sense putting him in if we are winning, so thats why i think he will start.

neo_wolf

But the funny thing it came from the penalty box:lol:

And it came from another BS penalty call, lol.
And people call Neymar a diver when Bale is worse, didn't he recieve like 8 yellow cards last season in the premier for diving?
But it looks like he will like diving at RM, the look on his face was priceless, as if to say, you get awarded here insted of punished?

NotInHere

And it came from another BS penalty call, lol.
And people call Neymar a diver when Bale is worse, didn't he recieve like 8 yellow cards last season in the premier for diving?
But it looks like he will like diving at RM, the look on his face was priceless, as if to say, you get awarded here insted of punished?
Yup, looks like they gotta keep the comparison still alive in Madrid:lol: well at least in terms of goals scored, now the actual play of each individual? Not even a contest.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I am happy that Messi appeared to be fit today, had a few good runs. Keep working on it Leo, we will need your service next Tuesday and Saturday to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans