10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

The argentinian nt will have a mini-tour of 2 games in the US in november. And the afa signed a contract to guarantee Messi will play on both games.
Saw this in sport, and their source is the afa.

J

jiopi

The argentinian nt will have a mini-tour of 2 games in the US in november. And the afa signed a contract to guarantee Messi will play on both games.
What the feck is that? I smell corruption miles away. And with that they are running Messi on the ground. I hope to god that Messi can finally see through this bullshit.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Yup, saw some US news outlet advertising the events already.

Is that another NT break or something?

raskolnikov

Yeah it is ridiculous, playing Ecuador and Bosnia in the US I think then 5 days later its Granada away for us.
He really need to decline that shit, no need for him to be their puppet for some extra money.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Messi will not do it for money just out of an unfounded fear that Argentinians will say that he doesn't love his country

Exactly, it has nothing to do with money for Messi. Messi, being the loyal and proud Argentinian he is, always wants to help his country and show the critics that Argentina doesn't play second fiddle in his heart.

J

jiopi

Umm, national team isn't money for players anyway. It's AFA which is corrupted up to the gills, and god knows where the money really goes.

Kerrybai

Its a damn shame he had to be called upon again today. Our Messi dependence could catch up with him one day...

Anyway regarding the internationals it may not be so bad. It should be no more than a training session on the pitch for him and it might help him with match fitness.

BarcaGirl

Messi IG: "Happy Mother’s day. Especially to the best mothers for me. I love you!!!!!"

2ch5e81.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans