10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

footyfan

Calma, calma
So? Your argument was about interceptions, and Messi had the same amount, being an attacker. And now you extend your argument?

I didn't attack you opinion, why don't you give me the same courtesy?

huh, where exactly did I talk about interceptions?? I want a quote.

footyfan

Calma, calma
.....how exactly does this relate to interceptions?? I didn't even think about interceptions until you brought the stat up.

Kerrybai

It's not an interception if the ball was cleared instead of passed.

Anyway, he also made crucial tackles and was always in the right place at the right time to stop a dangerous situation.

He had a fair few chances but he chose to dilly dally or try to go through the defence. The team should also be taking shots, make the game more unpredictable.

It's not his what he's good at. He should stick to what he does best.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I thought he was poor, Kevin Constant pretty much got the better of him except for one occasion, and is one of the worst defenders i've ever seen.

Gifted him a goal.

BarcaGirl

I thought he was poor, Kevin Constant pretty much got the better of him except for one occasion, and is one of the worst defenders i've ever seen.

Gifted him a goal.

he just came back from an injury and is still a little bit rusty and clearly not 100% match fit...seriously :facepalm:

J

jiopi

Interceptions, tackles, most importantly being in the right place a lot of the time to get to the loose ball first (not in the stats, dont even bother) etc.
I don't need stats to see that Messi was clear MoM, I can take a hundreds of variables in my mind and construct a logical result out of it. You can have your opinion, but don't come feeding it to me.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't need stats to see that Messi was clear MoM, I can take a hundreds of variables in my mind and construct a logical result out of it. You can have your opinion, but don't come feeding it to me.

Seriously man..... You should try to be a bit unbiased. Apart from that goal, Messi had a shit game to be honest and so did most of the team. Busi was the best player. Stopped several attacks and counters by Milan. Did more than the most of the team.

Kerrybai

Seriously man..... You should try to be a bit unbiased. Apart from that goal, Messi had a shit game to be honest and so did most of the team. Busi was the best player. Stopped several attacks and counters by Milan. Did more than the most of the team.

Apart from the goal? He had some superb passes too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans