Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jiopi

Messi%20goal%20Milan.gif

Only time he was unmarked, and bang.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Messi clearly not caught up with the game speed, being so soon back from injury. You saw him not react as quickly to pressure and defenders were able to take balls from him that normally they cannot.

However he was easily the most dangerous player, even under this circumstances, which really is very worrisome. He continues to be the most direct player on this team, the only one constantly looking to create something with a direct attack. Most of the dangerous situations in the game came from his involvement.

neo_wolf

Not up to his heights but still made some excellent plays, 2 real good passes that should have been goals and a goal himself.
I also agree that even though he was at 50% he was still better than most on his teamt and that is for concern.
For me the real concern as players go is Iniesta, seems he can't regain his form.

J

jiopi

Neymar%20shot%20Milan.gif

Pass to Xavi or Messi and it's a goal.

Messi%20pass%20Cesc%20Milan.gif

Messi%20pass%20Adriano%20Milan.gif

Dat vision, accuracy and release speed.

One of these should have been a goal.

Antimadridista1

He won't be fit against Madrid, so I don't expect him to perform that much. He needs time to recover and he'll be at the top in two or three weeks if there's no injury.

Kerrybai

His form aside, but this is a goal that would immediately start massive waves of praise and hype had another player scored it. For Messi, it's just average. Amazing.

Indeed, the ball is on his bad foot and he can't angle a shot across goal. Instead he steps inside and 2 defenders batter into him. Instead of falling down for a penalty he gets his shot away and scores. Not many footballers would have scored that.

Fantastic goal that will go under the radar.

King Leo

Banned
Messi is crazy good!!

1. he's not %100 fit
2. was marked and when one time lost him he scored
3. How he can still score after the made him loose balance is beyond me.

not his best game but he matters so much to Barca. Others could have won us the game but they didn't

raskolnikov

In general I feel Messi loses the ball more often nowadays compared to before, in 2011 I think he rarely lost the ball, together with Xavi and Iniesta they never lost it.
Since 2012 till now, he loses the ball more often which also lead to some counter goals. Atleast I remember him barely losing it before.

DinhoR10

In general I feel Messi loses the ball more often nowadays compared to before, in 2011 I think he rarely lost the ball, together with Xavi and Iniesta they never lost it.
Since 2012 till now, he loses the ball more often which also lead to some counter goals. Atleast I remember him barely losing it before.

Back then they hadn't invented triple marking and 11 men behind the ball lmao

raskolnikov

Back then they hadn't invented triple marking and 11 men behind the ball lmao

Maybe, I really hate that tactic, worst is people balming us saying we keep passing the bal around so teams are forced to defend with everyone in the box.
I wish we had a countertactic for it that worked so they would be forced to abandon that tactic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans