10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost

His passing was quite off, no big deal. Other than that he was great.
Agree.

I thought he was decent tonight. Good pressing. Couple of good dribbles. A chance in the 1st half. And could've got an assist if Alves buried that chance in the last minutes.

Alissa

Only the best player in the world can do what Messi did tonight, he knew that in Neymar he finally has someone that he can rely on and gave him the opportunity to shine by taking care of the Madrid defense tonight.

We saw a different Messi tonight, a Messi that sacrificed himself for the team, a Messi that impressed me a lot. Now more than ever i am sure that he could play everywhere, he's just that complete.

Last edited:
Messi was good and his position on this game was great tactical decision of Tata. Maybe he had some lose passes and he didn't score but he has done a lot of work and had some great moves.

Here is photo of me and my 2 months old daughter Sara, watching El Clasico together for the first time :flagvl8: :party1: :neymar: I can say she was quiet for the whole game and she was looking in the laptop whole time. And after Alexis goal she fell asleep :)

coura

Banned
5 tackles and 7 balls recovered. He missed some passes because it´s high risk ones. Shredding through the defense. Without injuries he and Neymar will blow our minds

F

Flavia

FC-Barcelona-s-Neymar-left-cel_54392446165_54115221157_400_640.jpg

Stric

His defensive effort was enormous tonight. Took one for the team. Even without doing his usual stuff, he still shined on several occasions. Best player ever.

Also, the Neymar-Cesc-Messi front three that many of us fantasized about doesn't seem to have the defensive problems everyone thought it would have.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He never plays poorly and even on an off night for him, he's superlative...but he was off tonight, part of it fitness & part of it sharpness...He usually dictates these Clasicos when on the ball but I was surprised by his lack of efficiency in front of goal...What I do love is that he immediately worked harder on the defensive end because he knew he was off...That was a big boost to the team

barcanuck

Reminded me of Messi playing for Argentina a few years back when he was forced deep most of the game. He is so good he will eventually just become our Xavi :)

Der Kaiser

He never plays poorly and even on an off night for him, he's superlative...but he was off tonight, part of it fitness & part of it sharpness...He usually dictates these Clasicos when on the ball but I was surprised by his lack of efficiency in front of goal...What I do love is that he immediately worked harder on the defensive end because he knew he was off...That was a big boost to the team

+1 good hustle eventhough he wasnt at 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans