10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tnx all!
I'm from Serbia but I got new job in Germany so I plan to come on El Clasico next year or at least some other game! With my daughter and wife. :004: :004: :004: I have allready ordered small jersey for Sara :002:

Done with spam :D
As I have said Messi was good! I just hope in next El Clasico he will be scorer. But in this game Tata had diferent approach to the game, tactic and Messi role - that's my opinion. As someone allready said eaven without doing his usual stuff, he still shined on several occasions and had some good moves. So, the game was good, Barca won and that's what is most important.

sil85

nice to see them as a family

article-2477484-1901209100000578-10_634x380.jpg

cro-man

Slow bad passing and bad finishing. This is how i describe his gameplay but only because he is messi and I expect maybe too much from him consider his injuries.... I only hope that this form doesnt last long...

e28makaveli

:worthy:
Only the best player in the world can do what Messi did tonight, he knew that in Neymar he finally has someone that he can rely on and gave him the opportunity to shine by taking care of the Madrid defense tonight.

We saw a different Messi tonight, a Messi that sacrificed himself for the team, a Messi that impressed me a lot. Now more than ever i am sure that he could play everywhere, he's just that complete.

e28makaveli

He was good today, his through balls were a bit off though.

I think it was a great move by Tata to put Messi on the right. He's clearly not in top shape, putting him in the centre would've meant that the entire Madrid team collapses on him. He is currently not good enough to go through a packed defence, and he would also have choked the ball off the wide players.

Putting him wide meant that he wasn't involved to the same extent (which was good) and it also spread Madrid's defence evenly across the pitch.

+1.

coura

Banned
Slow bad passing and bad finishing. This is how i describe his gameplay but only because he is messi and I expect maybe too much from him consider his injuries.... I only hope that this form doesnt last long...

Slow passing? I disagree.

In the 3 liga games he will score 6 goals.

alex88bg

Tonight i have seen messi play at his 30 percent at best and i have seen the best player in the world occupying space for other players to make the difference.I dont care how many goals he scores,how many dribbles he accomplishes this is one of his worst performances i have seen yet one of my favourite ones.What a man this game shows how much he cares for all the other boys on the team,so proud of him ! And he pressed so damn hard !

karthik

Love Leo but just now noticed that the counter for Madrid's goal started from a very poor pass by him which fell for Benzema -> Backheel to cristiano -> Square ball to jese Goal.

Pfft Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans