10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I find the Brau/Leo issue a bit odd...Considering how much success Messi had paired with him throughout Pep's tenure, would be unusual to deviate from that recouperation with a different physio...This statement from Leo, rather than clearing it up or putting the rumours to bed, leaves me feeling like it's to redirect the focus or media attention onto something else rather than let it build and create/exacerbate internal divisions

This would be the 3rd physio or trainer that there have been issues with some of the key players at the club - Valdes, Iniesta & now Messi...Very odd

i_bleed_blaugrana

It's Ricart from the sounds of it. From what I've read, his contract was inexplicably not renewed this season which meant Messi's personal trainer, Brau, had to fill his place.

...also from doing some digging on Ricart, he apparently was pretty close to Pep. Yet another member of that team leaving the club...

I'm telling you, it's Rosell. He seems determined to purge any resemblance of Pep and more specifically Laporta's era and it's an absolute shame.

The fact that he is making decisions that are hurting the club all over his pride is ridiculous.

I really hope Laporta beats this clown in the next election.

CatalinR10

BZCiF-ACMAAQRC1.png:large

barca1899

Bilardo (coach ARG 1986): "Messi seems to have a muscle tear. Same thing happened to Maradona before the World Cup in Mexico in 1986." [ole] :pep:

F

Flavia

I find the Brau/Leo issue a bit odd...Considering how much success Messi had paired with him throughout Pep's tenure, would be unusual to deviate from that recouperation with a different physio...This statement from Leo, rather than clearing it up or putting the rumours to bed, leaves me feeling like it's to redirect the focus or media attention onto something else rather than let it build and create/exacerbate internal divisions

This would be the 3rd physio or trainer that there have been issues with some of the key players at the club - Valdes, Iniesta & now Messi...Very odd

It actually seems just like the thing rosell would do, as it was Pep who put Brau with Messi.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
The bookies are terribly overrated for events that can be predicted by using common sense (or those that can't be predicted at all). Having said that, they predicted Germany to win the Euros and Snejder to win a BDor.

neo_wolf

voting ended today so it really doesn't matter what a player does from now on.
Most probably voted a couple of months ago anyway.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hahaha, his brother is such a troll. You should have seen the tweet of his on a comparison of Messi V Cristiano in terms of trophies. :lol:

Great man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans