10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

pregra

The points for Ronaldo are wrong: 7*5 + 3*3 + 2 =46, not 48. So with Buffon's points 49.

Some more votes:
Coach Bangladesh: Lodewijk de Kruif: 1. Messi 2. Ronaldo 3. Ibrahimovic
Coach Cap Verde: Lúcio Antunes 1. Ronaldo 2. Messi 3. Ibra
Captain Bangladesh: Mohd Mamunul Islam 1. Messi 2. Ronaldo 3. Xavi
Captain Iran: Nekounam: 1. Messi 2. Ribery 3. Ronaldo
Captain Ireland: Robbie Keane: 1. Ronaldo 2. Messi 3. Bale
Thanks for the info mate - do you have a source/link for Nekounams vote?
Would be very much appreciated :)

Gohan

Super Saiyan
10 - Lionel Messi

Talking about his recovery he better return fully fit! If not it means his recovery didn't work or worse he has some chronical problem.

mazp

I just hope he recovers period. I don't want the barca press and fans putting pressure on him. Like if he doesn't score a hat-trick his first game or something.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Yeah, if his first match is the home game against Elche, then I also think he will score 2 goals.

Mitchell1978

Yeah, if his first match is the home game against Elche, then I also think he will score 2 goals.

I don't expect him to start his first 2/3 games, also he will probably only return to training 2/3 january, Elche game is the 5e so that game might come to early.

mazp

I just want him to come back looking refreshed and energetic and playing with full of confidence. And if he happens to score a goal or two then that's just the cherry on top.

CatalinR10

Unfortunately it doesn't look like Leo is going to win his 5th Ballon d'Or. I've searched and searched and searched and this is what I've found out so far (if you need links let me know)

efrsyu.jpg

FORGOT TO INCLUDE BUFFONS VOTE - 1. Pirlo, 2. C. Ronaldo, 3. Messi

I know this is just a small portion of the votes but I've been doing this for quite a few years and it usually reflects the total voting quite well.
If I am missing some votes please let me know, thanks.

The points for Ronaldo are wrong: 7*5 + 3*3 + 2 =46, not 48. So with Buffon's points 49.

Some more votes:
Coach Bangladesh: Lodewijk de Kruif: 1. Messi 2. Ronaldo 3. Ibrahimovic
Coach Cap Verde: Lúcio Antunes 1. Ronaldo 2. Messi 3. Ibra
Captain Bangladesh: Mohd Mamunul Islam 1. Messi 2. Ronaldo 3. Xavi
Captain Iran: Nekounam: 1. Messi 2. Ribery 3. Ronaldo
Captain Ireland: Robbie Keane: 1. Ronaldo 2. Messi 3. Bale

So far Ronaldo has 66 points , Messi 47 points , Ribery 24

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Ronaldo may and most probably will win it this time, but he will still NOT be recognized as the best player in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans