10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

@AgenciaNews 46 min
Clasificación final para el Balón de Oro 2013: 1/Messi, 2/Cristiano Ronaldo 3/ Ribery, 4/Iniesta, 5/Zlatan Ibrahimović

Last bdor:
@AgenciaNews 29 nov 12
Exclusiva: Resultado votación del Balón de Oro 2012: 1/ Messi 2/Cristiano Ronaldo 3/ Iniesta 4/ Xavi Hernández 5/ Radamel Falcao

Retweets from BarcaStat

It'd be funny if really true.

Paganinisrvnge

I'm one of the biggest Messi fans on here but I honestly don't think he deserves it just because all the injuries. This will be a good motivator for him. I think Ronaldo or Ribery will win it but IMO, it should be Philipp Lahm.

KhaledBarca

I don't know who runs this account and from where do they get their info!
But, last season they got the Top 5 right, hopefully they'll be right this year too!

Clasificación final para el Balón de Oro 2013: 1/Messi, 2/Cristiano Ronaldo 3/ Ribery, 4/Iniesta, 5/Zlatan Ibrahimović
https://twitter.com/AgenciaNews/status/406939928312836098

Exclusiva: Resultado votación del Balón de Oro 2012: 1/ Messi 2/Cristiano Ronaldo 3/ Iniesta 4/ Xavi Hernández 5/ Radamel Falcao
https://twitter.com/AgenciaNews/status/274249328296607744

KhaledBarca

I'm one of the biggest Messi fans on here but I honestly don't think he deserves it just because all the injuries. This will be a good motivator for him. I think Ronaldo or Ribery will win it but IMO, it should be Philipp Lahm.

If Messi doesn't deserve it, same applies to Cristiano. Few goals when Messi was injured doesn't change this.
If some people think that Ribery should win it, because he played a major role in Bayern's treble season. I would understand!

But, saying Cristiano deserve it more than Messi for scoring few goals when Messi was unfit and injured and that CR is better individually. That's a joke. Even journalist and most football fans didn't mention CR until october! CR got only 3 votes from journalists in August, while Messi 14 and Ribery 36?

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Winning this Ballon D'or could very well do more harm than good what with the impending smear campaigns and criticisms against Messi.

KhaledBarca

I really don't care anymore, same haters questioned Messi's ballon d'or in 20111 when he was top scorer with 59 goals and 36 assists in that year and most important lead his team to 5 trophies including LIGA and UCL! People will keep talking and make up controversial theories. History will write that Messi won 5 ballon d'ors [if he wins it this year] and nothing will change that. Infact, what FIFA did by extending the voting period when CR was in form and Messi injured makes it more special if Messi wins!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Winning this Ballon D'or could very well do more harm than good what with the impending smear campaigns and criticisms against Messi.
Ballon d'Or or not it is gonna be the same for Messi... If he lost it, he would be uber-motivated to earn his title as the best player in the world back. If he won it and there's this cheap smear campaigm by the stupid Madrid media, he would be extra motivated to get their mouths shut for good this time! I mean the last time, he won us the Cl :shrug:

For me I would personally prefer him to win it.... for all the stupid goals the stupid CR7 fans go on boasting about, we will start doing that with the Ballon d'Ors :p

History will write that Messi won 5 ballon d'ors [if he wins it this year] and nothing will change that. Infact, what FIFA did by extending the voting period when CR was in form and Messi injured makes it more special if Messi wins!
Most importantly this

Last edited:

Stric

I agree with DonAndres. I want him to win it, but I'm afraid of the reaction if he does. Only then will we see what the UEFA-favors-Messi campaign looks like. They'll try to undermine all his achievements.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

You spoke the truth again, Don. Even though I would be soooo happy if Messi ends up winning it, and despite all the tell-tale signs indicating CR7 will win it, there is still that glimmer of hope deep down in my heart hoping for a miracle. But, you are right Don, Messi winning it this year might make people discredit the award altogether which will undermine the importance of him winning the last four. And I don't want that to happen.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
They also predict the finalists:

Agencia
@AgenciaNews
19 Nov

Exclusiva AgenciaNews:Los nombres de los 3 finalistas Balón de Oro 2013 que serán anunciados próximo 9 diciembre son Ronaldo/Messi/Ribery

Agencia
@AgenciaNews
19 Nov

Exclusiva AgenciaNews : Los finalistas a mejor entrenador 2013 son Del Bosque, Luiz Felipe Scolari, Jupp Heynckes

And they also published some votes now :lol: Would be hilarious if those were correct, would mean FIFA must really rethink their voting procedure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans