10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

No, no idea at all where they are taking this from, but all the votes they have published so far all seem to be correct and are (partly) reported from other sources too. They'll publish more votes soon, so we will see.

They also predicted the three finalists (both for best player and coach), so 9 December might give us an idea of how accurate they are.

Who are the finalists for the best coach ?

NotInHere

Damn you guys put too much emphasis on this award, even if Ronaldo wins it, it won't mean much simply because he didn't win anything worth mentioning

Sure he has performed amazingly these past few months, but no fan of the game itself and one whose bias wont get in the way, will tell you that even if he wins it, he's not the best player in the World, it's just an illusion he has created because of one reason

Leo's injuries

KhaledBarca

BaWH_DECEAA1ALP.png

Jelboo

I really miss this kid. I have seen the majority of the games he's played, seen him rise to the top of world football... and him being out of the game for so long just feels annoying. I hope his recovery will go well and he'll return better than ever.

Kerrybai

I often think about the season Madrid beat us to the title and it felt like Messi was trying to keep pace with Madrid all by himself. He was just extraordinary pulling out 3 points everywhere, the free kick against AM, the nutmeg goal vs Sevilla. We needed him today to do the same but for now the team needs to consider life without him.

I'd like to see Sanchez at false 9.

Leo10

No Messi no win. :coffee: Last time we suffered at Bilabo an injured Messi came in, did this, and assisted Alexis for another one. :tata1:

ibrF8UKYqnCCGJ.gif

Ghost

''Messi is nothing without Iniesta & Xavi'' , ''Messi is only good because he plays for Barca''

F**king stupid-ass Madridistas..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans