10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zincubus

Banned
You said last 12 months. I counted from november 12 to march 13, before his injury spell. That's 5 months for Messi. During the voting for the uefa best player award, in august, cr was the 3rd with only 3 votes(messi had 14, ribery 36). So the claim cr was the best for the past 12 months isn't real. Cr also started this season slowly, he started shining the past 2 months. But somehow it seems it was the whole year for some.

I simply think that over the last 12 months Ronaldo has outperformed Messi

Zincubus

Banned
10 - Lionel Messi

???

Messi hasn't been himself since the injuries started before the end of last season and he's been poor by his own standards this season due to more injury concerns ... how is that just TWO ?

F

Flavia

???

Messi hasn't been himself since the injuries started before the end of last season and he's been poor by his Isn standards this season due to more injury concerns ... how is that just TWO ?

In the last 12 months, Messi was his usual self in 5. His injuries started in April. Even so, he had a better start of this current season than cr, until he got injured again. Until october no one was considering cr for the bdor. Everyone was thinking it was between ribery and messi.

Zincubus

Banned
10 - Lionel Messi

So his injuries started in April then there's May June and he hasn't been his best this season at all IMHO . Ronaldo has played consistently well ( even though I detest everything about him ) Madrid started poorly not Ronaldo IMHO .
It's a shame Ronaldo will take the title as he will be even more obnoxious if that's even possible . Pity Ibra couldn't win it then Messi could retain his title next year before Neymar takes over as World No 1

F

Flavia

So his injuries started in April then there's May June and he hasn't been his best this season at all IMHO . Ronaldo has played consistently well ( even though I detest everything about him ) Madrid started poorly not Ronaldo IMHO .
It's a shame Ronaldo will take the title as he will be even more obnoxious if that's even possible . Pity Ibra couldn't win it then Messi could retain his title next year before Neymar takes over as World No 1

cr didn't start as well as he played the last 2 months. He also failed with portugal against israel. But he then showed up against sweden. Thing is Messi helped Argentina get qualified to the wc with some rounds left. Messi performed quite better for the argies. I find it funny because until september no one was considering cr. Now he's the "undisputed winner". He's not. Blatter's joke helped him a lot in that regard, seems it's the thing that catalyzed it. He can win it, but it's not like he was that much better than anyone else.

raskolnikov

I feel FIFA want him to win it because of Blatters mistake, everyone acts like he hurt cr7 with that line but it hurt Messi more and actually helped Roanldo alot.

coura

Banned
That twitter account told the top 5 for last year edition in the end of November. They were 100% right.
Humm, interesting :p

suckabov

Lemon curry?
That twitter account told the top 5 for last year edition in the end of November. They were 100% right.
Humm, interesting :p

The votes they published all seem correct. They said they'd publish more in the coming days. If they are right about those and the result, it's embarrassing for FIFA.

Last edited:

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Has he posted his sources, the votes? or are you guys just basing his accuracy on the last time he got it right?
No, no idea at all where they are taking this from, but as an indicator, all the votes they have published so far all seem to be correct and are (partly) reported from other sources too. They'll publish more votes soon, so we will see.

They also predicted the three finalists (both for best player and coach), so 9 December might give us an idea of how accurate they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans