10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

KhaledBarca

This is even better :p

Ba0oyPWCAAAKdX6.png:large

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
That final would be Epic. Are you kidding me? A Brazil vs Argentina final, in Brazil, with 7 goals?

Where do I sign!!!

F

Flavia

Are you rooting for Argentina?
Yes. 2 reasons: Messi, and all the stealing cbf, fifa and the government have been doing in the wc. If brazil loses it, it'll be glorious. But the winner has to be Argentina, any other wouldn't have the same impact around here, not even uruguay, despite the maracanazo.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Emotionally I'll be pulling for the Suisse to do some damage but I am all in for Leo & Argentina to win it, it'd be fitting, IMO...Still enjoy Brasil & Spain but it's the Messi era

NotInHere

Best group Argentina could have hoped for.... I see them advancing far.

Messi will be a force to be reckoned with, Damn I'm getting more excited as I think about Messi and the World Cup :blush::worthy:

KhaledBarca

No way chile will classify ahead of the the netherlands. And I hope argentina make it to the finals, but not brazil. Or it'd be harder for the argies.
Its not a prediction! Its a perfect scenario for what I want to happen! Germany will probably make SF, POR QF but I do think that Chile will beat holland!

King Leo

Banned
The seventh goal being a last minute winner by Messi to complete his hattrick.

and Marcelo gets in a fight and he's red carded. This sounds very familiar... Déjà vu

This would be the mother of all Classicos. Don't see that happening though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans