10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinhoR10

Spain has won everything there possibly is, the Don doesn't need more to cement his place. He is among the best, no question about it whatsoever.

I will be rooting for Leo and Argentina. May luck be on their side.

Yeah but I always have the Iniesta vs Zidane debate with my friends so it'd be nice lmao.

CatalinR10

Even if Romania were playing , I would still be rooting for Argentina. Even if there would be a Romania-Argentina final I would still want Leo to win it.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
SF at best.

I do hope Leo proves me wrong, though.

Me too. Other than Messi and a few players on the attacking line such as Kun and Higuain, Argentina has a very average team. Their midfield is mediocre and their defense is meh. I don't think Messi alone will pull them through.

I too hope Messi and Argentina prove me wrong.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Their defence isn't that bad. Zabaleta, Garay, Demichelis, Coloccini, Otmaendi, Campagnaro, Ansaldi etc. Their keeper, Willy, is also not bad. However, I agree that their midfield isn't the strongest, but nonetheless I still think they can win it. Agüero and Messi will hopefully be unstoppable.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Their defence isn't that bad. Zabaleta, Garay, Demichelis, Coloccini, Otmaendi, Campagnaro, Ansaldi etc. Their keeper, Willy, is also not bad. However, I agree that their midfield isn't the strongest, but nonetheless I still think they can win it. Agüero and Messi will hopefully be unstoppable.

Sabella is going to go with Romero for gk. ::facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans