10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

Yes. 2 reasons: Messi, and all the stealing cbf, fifa and the government have been doing in the wc. If brazil loses it, it'll be glorious. But the winner has to be Argentina, any other wouldn't have the same impact around here, not even uruguay, despite the maracanazo.

Flavia how could you say such a thing. I hope you don't say this out in public.

:eek:

F

Flavia

Flavia how could you say such a thing. I hope you don't say this out in public.

:eek:

I do, anyone who knows me knows ehat I think. I won't support cbf and their robbings. Neymar is young, he can get a wc later on. This one is Messi's.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Just want to see how many folks are rooting for Argentina to win the WC despite the fact that your own country is in it.

So we have Flavia, who else?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Just want to see how many folks are rooting for Argentina to win the WC despite the fact that your own country is in it.

Me, especially since the good old USA got drawn into the group of death.

But I'll be rooting for Spain as well, as I always have.

sil85

well, im from brazil, but i honestly dont want us to win. if we do, fine, but i want Argentina to win because of Leo. or Spain

sil85

Is Flavia even Brazilian? I doubt it! Dude this is Argentina, your football nemesis

i know, but still, i want leo to win the cup. i know he doesnt need to win to prove how amazing he is, but i want the idiots stop doing that. plus, even though spain lost to brazil this year, wich was fair, i dont think the brazilian team is good. not even close

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I want spain to win mainly for iniesta to cement his place in football history.

Spain has won everything there possibly is, the Don doesn't need more to cement his place. He is among the best, no question about it whatsoever.

I will be rooting for Leo and Argentina. May luck be on their side.

F

Flavia

Is Flavia even Brazilian? I doubt it! Dude this is Argentina, your football nemesis

Yes, I am. And no such thing as "nemesis". This was just because of the Pele - Maradona fights. France is Brazil's nemesis in world cups. But I also don't care much about political territory and nations. I want Messi to win it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans