10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Argentina has enough Midfield to win the WC. It's not great, but it's just enough. Mascherano and Gago/Banega and di Maria are enough to feed that front 3, who frankly does not need that much support to be lethal. It is the defense and the keeper that needs to be more solid for them. They have played better, but they are still prone to mistakes.

Zebulun

Their defence isn't that bad. Zabaleta, Garay, Demichelis, Coloccini, Otmaendi, Campagnaro, Ansaldi etc. Their keeper, Willy, is also not bad. However, I agree that their midfield isn't the strongest, but nonetheless I still think they can win it. Agüero and Messi will hopefully be unstoppable.

Well firstly as someone else said, i don't know why sabella don't select willy caballero in front of Romero. Also from the friendlies that I've seen, their fullbacks had problems defending and their midfield can't really hold the ball. They're always rushing to get the ball to the final third. understandably so with the attacking wealth they have but something about them just seem rushed to me.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Yes. 2 reasons: Messi, and all the stealing cbf, fifa and the government have been doing in the wc. If brazil loses it, it'll be glorious. But the winner has to be Argentina, any other wouldn't have the same impact around here, not even uruguay, despite the maracanazo.

:wub:

Jill

Just want to see how many folks are rooting for Argentina to win the WC despite the fact that your own country is in it.

So we have Flavia, who else?
Me too!
I want final Russia-Argentina 2:3 with hattrick by Leo :emotions16:
Russia has to win ice-hockey WC instead :lol:

aaron101

Messi is destined to win the world cup. He's gonna get that trophy. I have no doubt about that. When you are destined for greatness, no one can stop that even if there are a lot of teams who are far more superior than them.

CatalinR10

Wb Messi: "Happy to know the opponents (for the 2014 World Cup). No matter all the talk, there are no easy teams and all groups are tough."

In his head he's like

,,Golden boot trophy , here I come :tito: "

Stric

I don't want to be negative, but what do you guys think, what are the odds that this is the last we'll see of this injury for the time being?

F

Flavia

barcastuff 44 m Picture: Messi's new boots, set to be released in February

Ba6WSrSCAAAuxeK.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans