10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
So it probably means that they got the top 3 for the ballon d'or also wrong. Since the top 3 were anounced today , is there information who is on 4'th and 5'th place ?
It doesn't mean that. It just means that there isn't a FIFA official or someone responsible for the voting behind that account and they probably base their info on hearsay. It could still be correct, after all, nothing is decided and everything is very open. I guess one has to take what they post with a pinch of salt; nevertheless, they were among the first to post about the deadline extension and got lots of other things right too.
But as for your question, the rest of the ranking will be published before the ceremony, at least that was the case in previous years.

All in all Messi could still win it, even though CR is leading from the votes - but as I posted earlier, the votes so far include loads of votes that didn't go to Messi last year either, so it's not really 100% indicative, especially considering the margin is so small. When Messi won, the preliminary margin usually was much larger. There aren't many "exotic" countries the list so far, those usually clearly go to Messi. I guess it'll be a coin toss.

PrRan

CR can win this year, no prob!
In fact he should win it. Then, messi comes back in January and plays like a monster. 30 goals in the second round of la liga and another 10-15 goals in CDR and UCL combined, plus a total of 15 assists. After that he scores 8 goals in the WC group stage and another 8 goals for the rest of the tournament and Argentina wins it. Balon dor 2014 CR wil know that he only won the 2013 edition because messi was injured.

MMKa

BbDUc_sCAAArnLP.png:large

How about another with games after last vote ended (November 2012)?

NotInHere

The trophy will go to Ronaldo, you guys are basically beating a dead horse now, so is the media.... That doesn't mean that Ronaldo is the best player, he just played exceptionally well while Messi was out.

Nobody will remember this one because you have one guy who has beaten the other guy 4 consecutive times, and he did it while both were in the pitch and playing, while Ronaldo is doing it while Leo is out, so the trophy loses its value, because think about this, what makes us think that Messi wouldn't win it again if he was healthy all year? I mean, were talking about a guy who has been dominant of the other guy for four consecutive years... whether were talking about this trophy or titles, or just the style of play, you guys can say I'm playing the what if game, but Leo is just simply better and he would have shown why he's the best and in result would have been the winner this year yet again.

Darwin

So it probably means that they got the top 3 for the ballon d'or also wrong. Since the top 3 were anounced today , is there information who is on 4'th and 5'th place ?

You know what strikes me the most here... Why on Earth would this news agency predict Scholari and Del Bosque to be in top 3... Hynckes - ok, he is a obvious winner... But the other two had no chance whatsoever. Ok, Brazil won confederations cup, but Del Bosque??? Who would even vote for him this year?

It looks almost like they intentionally gave wrong predictions..

Don't know... They obviously lost all their credibility now, but still..

NotInHere

haha clearly shows how selfish Ronaldo is ^ :rolleyes:

cristiano-ronaldo-481-smiling-and-pointing-at-someone-in-real-madrid-bench-in-2012.jpg

Lionel-Messi-007.jpg
Based on this post alone, it makes me believe your a Ronaldo fan, tell me if I'm wrong? Nothing wrong with being one, he is after all a great player and great players have many fans, I'm just wondering.

Or are you just basically saying Messi also points at himself and we're childish for saying Ronaldo only does it? Messi is basically saying he sweats for this club, so like Flavia said, bad comeback.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I actually couldn't find a picture of Messi pointing to himself... :blush:

But there's no doubt that Ronaldo is narcissistic, I just dislike it when people try to "prove" true facts using information that doesn't mean anything and then everyone agrees with them.

F

Flavia

But there's no doubt that Ronaldo is narcissistic, I just dislike it when people try to "prove" true facts using information that doesn't mean anything and then everyone agrees with them.

But cr pointing to himself(or his thighs), after scoring, are narcissistic traits.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo

He does it every time he scores nowadays. I saw the Portugal vs Sweden game and it was pretty bad how full of himself he was each time after scoring. I think if he could have, he would have had sex with himself right there infront of everyone.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I think you guys are being silly, celebrating after a goal in such a minor thing and indicates very little about someone's personality, you're all pumped up after you score and often just do it on autopilot, without really thinking, "Hmm, I wonder how I'll celebrate this time around...", I've known plenty of people whose personality wasn't at all indicated by their celebrations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans