10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

This is what I have found out so far, I think it's gonna be very tight between Leo and C. Ronaldo

Ba_nxruCMAMVlkm.png:large

Ba_oVVBCcAA9dh8.png:large

I've calculated the results so far and it's :

Ronaldo 179

Messi 152

Ribery 127

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The players are being forced by these greedy companies to change boots so often, constantly having to break into a new pair of boots, at the expense of the comfort and familiarity and control, I think.

CatalinR10

The players are being forced by these greedy companies to change boots so often, constantly having to break into a new pair of boots, at the expense of the comfort and familiarity and control, I think.

True but most of the players , after they have a new pair , they put them 15 minutes or more in hot water so the material isn't so hard on your feet. This way they are very comfortable but tend to get destroyed faster than usual.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
True but most of the players , after they have a new pair , they put them 15 minutes or more in hot water so the material isn't so hard on your feet. This way they are very comfortable but tend to get destroyed faster than usual.

But I still think each new pair of boots are somewhat different (albeit subtle) that the players have to take some time to get used to. I'd think their performance might suffer slightly as a result.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Has anyone watched the Brazuca release video? Featuring some really nice scenes of Leo in the lovely new Argentina kit, dribbling past opposing players and scoring a nice goal. Also featured in the video were Xavi and Tello.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
I've calculated the results so far and it's :

Ronaldo 179

Messi 152

Ribery 127

I think Ribery's number is a bit lower, but anyway: Comparing the votes from this year with the exact same votes from last year (excl. incomplete ones and those that didn't vote last year) and assuming that the percentage of votes lost/gained for Messi and CR are roughly representative, we can expect a final result of CR 34% and Messi 28-29%. (Ribery, as it stands, will be somewhere around the 18 or 19% mark). Then again, the new votes (i.e. voters that didn't participate last year, like Peru and Iran) have a strong tendency towards Messi (50%, CR 27%). I don't know how many new votes there will be and how representative the numbers are, but all in all it seems like a coin toss between Messi and CR, with everything between 35 and 28% possible for both. Might even come down to a margin of 1-2%. Funnily enough this is exactly what the odds indicate.

Also, I can't believe that I just calculated that. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans