10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yannick03

Thiago Silva: "I voted for Messi before he was injured, but after his injury my votes might have changed."

Does that mean he would have considered to change his votes after Messi was injured or that he actually changed his vote ?

Last edited:

viper76

Official: Organizer France Football announce that the 3 finalists for the 2013 Ballon d'Or are Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery #fcblive

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Now for the coaches... let's see if AgneciaNews was right. :p

Does that mean he would have considered to change his votes after Messi was injured or that he actually changed his vote ?

I guess he changed his vote to Neymar as he wanted to vote for him anyway.

Last edited:

raskolnikov

I think Messi actually won it but they re-opened it after Blatters mistake so that Ronaldo wins it, that whey they can pretend the award to have some integrity.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
I think Messi actually won it but they re-opened it after Blatters mistake so that Ronaldo wins it, that whey they can pretend the award to have some integrity.
I don't believe many take it seriously after the voting extension anyway, there have been so many "influential" people questioning the award in the past few weeks that I doubt there won't be an outcry, no matter the result. If CR wins, he will have to live with the fact that he won it thanks to his main rival being injured and questionable voting procedures. But knowing him, he doesn't mind trickery helping him to get credit.

KhaledBarca

BbDUc_sCAAArnLP.png:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans