10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

I think you guys are being silly, celebrating after a goal in such a minor thing and indicates very little about someone's personality, you're all pumped up after you score and often just do it on autopilot, without really thinking, "Hmm, I wonder how I'll celebrate this time around...", I've known plenty of people whose personality wasn't at all indicated by their celebrations.

There are 1000 ways to celebrate but he almost always points to himself ( at least when I watch him play ) .

F

Flavia

I think you guys are being silly, celebrating after a goal in such a minor thing and indicates very little about someone's personality, you're all pumped up after you score and often just do it on autopilot, without really thinking, "Hmm, I wonder how I'll celebrate this time around...", I've known plenty of people whose personality wasn't at all indicated by their celebrations.

Nah, you're being naive here. It is the case with him.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo

Celebrations are for the most part very subconscious and spontaneous. For the most part they reflect exactly how the player is and how he feels simply because in the euphoria of the moment the player forgets any type of filter or wall he might employ to hide to the rest of the world what his personality really is.
That Ronaldo is at his most annoying self when he celebrates goals is no coincidence.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I don't really feel that way when I play soccer though, maybe it's just me but I don't see a person pounding his chest and think they're narcissistic, I have plenty of confident/arrogant friends who celebrate normally, and then I have "humble" friends who celebrate like they're really happy.

F

Flavia

I don't really feel that way when I play soccer though, maybe it's just me but I don't see a person pounding his chest and think they're narcissistic, I have plenty of confident/arrogant friends who celebrate normally, and then I have "humble" friends who celebrate like they're really happy.

It's not because this is accurate for cr that it is automatically for anyone else. But for him it is, and we know he's like that not only because of his celebrations.

CatalinR10

BbD6bWxCIAAwFZL.jpg:large

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I was a bit surprised that CR7 is outranking Messi in key passes per game. But then again, given the definition of a key pass (pass that led to a shot at goal by a teammate), it probably speaks more to the fact that RM in general has more shots than us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans