10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Barcastuff
Messi: "Very happy to win the Liga. The Spanish league is a top league, and Real Madrid is one of the best teams in the world." [deportv]

Messi: "Coaches have had years to analyze our way of playing, but the Bayern tie doesn't mean we should suddenly change our style now."

Messi: "Play in another league? As I've said before, I'd like to play in Argentina one day. But I want to stay as long as possible at Barça"

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Barcastuff
Messi: "Very happy to win the Liga. The Spanish league is a top league, and Real Madrid is one of the best teams in the world." [deportv]

Messi: "Coaches have had years to analyze our way of playing, but the Bayern tie doesn't mean we should suddenly change our style now."

Messi: "Play in another league? As I've said before, I'd like to play in Argentina one day. But I want to stay as long as possible at Barça"

What a guy. :worthy: Well said Messi, Barca shouldn't change their style, they just need to perfect it and get better at what used to make Barca so successful.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Tests carried out this morning have revealed that the Lionel Messi has a strained hamstring in his right leg and will be out for between 2 to 3 weeks. His participation in future game s will depend on his recovery process

The Argentinean limped off in the second half at the Calderon on Sunday after noting a twinge in the area he had previously been injured in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans