10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Why do you care so much if he cheats or not? And I meant in General not just this case.

Don't know about you but I personally prefer my teams players to not be scumbags, of course I would rather he didn't cheat, not to mention it's bad publicity and there has been too much of it recently. Also like Kerrybai said, his personal life can have an affect on his football performances.

F

Flavia

2645r2u.jpg

9a2xsl.jpg

2nty139.jpg

sdpuol.jpg

ldb198

where is the source of these new pics of him shirtless? Lol. Now everyone is joining in with new messi pics? They could be shopped I have no idea just wondering where it came from since its not the same las vegas girl

ldb198

HINT: telling me to get over it is just going to make me post more. Don't tell me what and when to get over it. If you don't want to read about it skip over it.

Ghost

^Stop pretending to be a Barca fan.
where is the source of these new pics of him shirtless? Lol. Now everyone is joining in with new messi pics? They could be shopped I have no idea just wondering where it came from since its not the same las vegas girl

It's from 2010.

ldb198

No, the one on the beach is from 2010 that is him and Anto.
the two that people are claiming is him and some other girl-- the first two of that 3 set. The bottom pic of anto is just for reference to see the tat on his back.

the other girl in pic is not anto in top pic she has thicker and lighter hair. Could be fake too just wondering where these now came from.

Ghost

2 days max and they will be debunked.

Prediction: Photos are from a private party/gather-up with Antonella and her friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans