10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xtroverto

Yesterday Messi reached 190 won matches in la liga, when Messi debuted 2004-05 the club record was still held by Migueli who won 195 games with FC Barcelona. These days that record has been surpassed by Xavi (280), Valdes (254), Puyol (243) and Iniesta (216). Anyway, Lionel Messi is just 10 matches away from 200 la liga wins, this means he will end up the youngest player in la liga history to reach 200 won matches, the record right now is held by Raul who reach it at 27 years and 6 months. Also Messi will do it faster than any other la liga player with atleast 200 wins.

So there you go, 2 more records for Messi within reach.

Last edited:

Kerrybai

His dribbling was superb, especially that run to set up Neymar in the first half.

It's incredible to think that he has already surpassed the goal tallies of so many great players. I'm not sure what position he is currently in but he must not be far off the top 100 of all time now.

rsssf list the top 28 of all time with Henrik Larsson 28th with 470 goals http://www.rsssf.com/players/prolific.html

Climbing to the top of that list will be a great challenge but he will surely reach 5th provided he avoids serious injuries.

Here are a few high profile scorers he could surpass this season.

Raul - 420 ( still active )
Ronaldo - 414
Henry - 400 ( still active )
RVN - 382
Messi - 359

Last edited:

fendiking

His dribbling was superb, especially that run to set up Neymar in the first half.

It's incredible to think that he has already surpassed the goal tallies of so many great players. I'm not sure what position he is currently in but he must not be far off the top 100 of all time now.

rsssf list the top 28 of all time with Henrik Larsson 28th with 470 goals http://www.rsssf.com/players/prolific.html

Climbing to the top of that list will be a great challenge but he will surely reach 5th provided he avoids serious injuries.

Ronaldo - 414
RVN - 382
Messi - 359

how many does CR7 have so far?

cro-man

His overall gameplay was this time perfect better than the game against ajax in which he scored 3 goals but didnt play well. The difference this time was he was always on movement and helped a lot our midfield and our defense

SeloBarca

He clearly have the speed with the ball when he wants to. I just wished he moved a little bit more without the ball. I know its his playstyle, but hes walking much more now then he did a couple of years ago.
Barcelona could use him a bit more in the pressing game, otherwise Pedro/Alexis/Neymar have to run like crazy with no real result.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28

Ronaldo - 414
RVN - 382
Messi - 359

I don't think Messi or Ronaldo will reach Muller in 5th if I'm honest, they would need to never be injured and never lose form. It's not going to happen.

J

jiopi

He clearly have the speed with the ball when he wants to. I just wished he moved a little bit more without the ball. I know its his playstyle, but hes walking much more now then he did a couple of years ago.
Barcelona could use him a bit more in the pressing game, otherwise Pedro/Alexis/Neymar have to run like crazy with no real result.
He pressed just fine, actually very impressive pressing, and which actually started the 3rd or was it 4th goal.

Messi%20pressing%20Rayo.gif

Fabregas stealing Messi's goal. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans