10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebc_99

Not this year IMO. Barça fan or not, Ribery deserves it more.

Ribery was not close to Messi's level last season, it was Leo's best until he was injured. Nobody but Messi deserves the Balon Dor, it is for the best individual of the year and that is Leo.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

DinhoR10

Ribery was not close to Messi's level last season, it was Leo's best until he was injured. Nobody but Messi deserves the Balon Dor, it is for the best individual of the year and that is Leo.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Tbh even with his injuries messi has been better than everyone but ronaldo.

Zachary

it's about time that Barca shows the true professionals that run the club: handle the Messi issue like proessionals

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't think Thwix is happy right now :lol:

First Strømsgodset winning the Norwegian League with 1 point more than his team Rosenborg and now he lost his $500 bet on Messi scoring twice.

Barcafan 2304

I just think that continual problems with his thighs is an indicator that we may unfortunately have seen the best if Messi. These injuries are serious and a weakness is apparent and it's hard to recover fully from. I feel Messi will be an injury prone player in the future now sadly

Moe-23

They need to send him to a different doctor, its clear that the medical team in fc barcelona are unable to treat the problems in his thighs. Right now it can be treated, these femoral bicep problems he continues to face, but in the future if they just keep telling him to "rest", it won't do much, its not a long term solution and if they don't send him to a doctor that can actually treat it better then he'll tear the muscle which will be much worse then what he has right now.

BarcaVillain

One of the common denominators in Pep's reign was that Messi played, week in, week out. Is it not possible that interrupting this cycle and resting him is what has changed his regime and caused the injuries?

Mitchell1978

I just think that continual problems with his thighs is an indicator that we may unfortunately have seen the best if Messi. These injuries are serious and a weakness is apparent and it's hard to recover fully from. I feel Messi will be an injury prone player in the future now sadly

Such negative thinking (as usual on these forums). I think he/the team will find a way to deal with this properly now. They have too.

Armando929

Messi will have to be rotated now. Otherwise the wear and tear will continue and his injuries will be more frequent and WORSE.

The body can only take so much. The problem we have is that nobody can play the false number 9 role. He patented that position. We'd have to consider buying a striker in the off season to prepare for situations like these.

DinhoR10

Messi will have to be rotated now. Otherwise the wear and tear will continue and his injuries will be more frequent and WORSE.

The body can only take so much. The problem we have is that nobody can play the false number 9 role. He patented that position. We'd have to consider buying a striker in the off season to prepare for situations like these.

Neymar can do it well enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans