10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
messi wears audemar piquet watches, they have there own messi watch too

I think you're right, although it looks like Audemars Piguet and Hublot, the brand I thought he was wearing, are very similar.
vsdi.jpg

utcd.jpg

Last edited:

CatalinR10

Metzelder (ex-Real Madrid): "2-6? First time Guardiola used Messi as 'false 9'.
Fabio [Cannavaro] and I didn't have a clue what to do." [md]

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Celebs get a lot of free stuff too. But I imagine Messi is probably sponsored by some watch brand as well.

Yup, it's actually quite paradoxical - the more rich (and famous) you get, the more stuff you get for 'free' :lol:

Kerrybai

^ I know mate it sucks so much. I love Barca but there is a big piece missing right now which saddens me. I don't get the same excitement from upcoming games.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
^ Hey, look on the bright side, last year it was 10x worse, the fact we have Neymar even without Messi makes me look forward to games much more :D

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Atleast we show good performances w/o Messi this year. Look it from a bright side. Messi is out, Tata is obliged to make the team perform even w/o Messi something Tito couldn't.

Messi now has enough time to make a full recovery and go back to beast mode in 2k14.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
I'm glad we got rid of Messidependencia too, not just through Neymar but the whole team really. Winning 4-0 against Granada without him is not bad at all, even if two of those goals were penalties. Still, football is not the same without Messi. I got used to him so much in recent years that everything seems a bit duller without him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans