10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

frostdude1

I think most of us here just wanna see effort. We just want to see Messi and the rest of the squad give it their all and run and press and shoot for 90 minutes and we'll be happy with a win or loss.
Hat tricks, Manitas, Ballon D'Ors ... those all don't matter. At the end of the day, its just pure effort that fans want and will remember.

F

Flavia

Tomorrow is the time we'll find out what kind of a player he really is, It might sound unfair to judge him on a single 90 minutes, And it's correct it's not actually fair, But on the other hand, We've never been placed in such a tight spot before, He himself included, 2-0 down, Every one expecting a miracle, Everyone is looking at him, The best player in the world, Maybe of all time, At the top of his game, He's not exhausted, Not even tired, He's playing in front of his fans, And with the best squad in the world, He has to pull us through this round, No matter how i look into this, He just has to, There are no excuses, He just has to.

I don't agree with you. The team needs to perform, not only Messi. You can't put it all on his shoulders like that. He has proved, time and again, to be a big game player and to love Barça. He has already given more than most players do to their teams.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
tumblr_mbkqz0RkrQ1qk8tx8o2_500.gif

:lol: Brilliant

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
No, guys, don't get me wrong; that's a phenomenal ratio for almost any player in the world. But for Messi? That's a slump in form, especially since he was going on a two goal per game streak in La Liga in the winter. Sure, he's still amazing, but he's not playing as well.

J

jiopi

Daniel Alves admits teammate Lionel Messi has been down in recent games.

Alves says: "On a day to day I see him as normal, I see it. But I'm not hypocritical. It is clear that in recent games he has been emotionally down.

"Why? I do not know, I have not sought to know. I just want to know what he's interested in sharing. And if someone is not interested in sharing his life or living, who am I to ask? I respect his space.

"But I noticed he was a little more downcast than usual. I think what sets it apart from others is that he has a great personality and when he is down, he tries again."

http://www.marca.com/2013/03/11/futbol/equipos/barcelona/1362995678.html

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I wonder why Dani would reveal that to the press? Not the wisest or most loyal thing to do. If he really respected Messi's privacy he would keep it to himself.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
What Alves has said could be misinterpreted by certain people as it is a bit vague, but I believe he only really wants to describe and defend Messi's recent form on the pitch. Alves stated his view on privacy in his comments so I doubt he meant to contradict himself.

alex88bg

This is the thing with messi obviously.He is struggling with himself and his lethargy made the whole team look disasterous,thats how influecial he is for the squad.
That is a normal thing to.happen in someones life its just when u are professional and a star everyone looks at you and pressure makes things even worse.He is only a human guys and give him time as much as he needs.What ever happens tomorrow little man u will always be my hero !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans