10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I don't really buy the conspiracy that he sat out the training because of disdain toward Enrique. Messi is a professional, he knows how to deal with these things. The mere fact he missed a training session after a devastating defeat gave rise to those conspiracies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If theres a time where Messi could leave and not be seen like a traitor, it's now.

I disagree.

First I don't think he will leave. Secondly, on the contrary, if he were to leave now, amid all the mess that we are experiencing (even though he is not responsible at all), he would be seen as a traitor, more than other times.

You don't leave your beloved club when everything goes bad.

Lomar1o

I disagree.

First I don't think he will leave. Secondly, on the contrary, if he were to leave now, amid all the mess that we are experiencing (even though he is not responsible at all), he would be seen as a traitor, more than other times.

You don't leave your beloved club when everything goes bad.

i too don't think that he will leave but currently the players are more betrayed by the club and no one is doing shit about it, which is also a betrayal. messi or any other player leaving now wouldn't be betrayal in my opinion, because things didn't go bad by itself, there are people responsible for it, there are people who didn't consider some of our respectable players' futures while making harmful decisions. messi and co. are the ones betrayed right now.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
resized_winter-is-coming-meme-generator-brace-yourselves-the-shitstorm-has-begun-3de13f.jpg

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Come on, Messi, that timing is not exactly perfeito. It will only feed the newspapers and their speculations.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Messi be like: Best Player In The World, El Dictador, Avid Coca Cola Fan, Follow me & I'll follow you x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans