10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What I think is the funniest thing out of all this is how suddenly Courtois and Filipe Luis followed him out of the blue and then Messi followed them back :lol: :lol:

I

instinct

Hm, if Messi leaves, we should hijack Nice's deal with Ben Arfa. Would make losing Messi much easier.

Ursegor

World Champion
All Bojan needs to do is buy the domain chelseaforum.com and autolink barcaforum.com to it, remove all current threads from the player section into other players section and we can all proceed and pretend that nothing happened tbh. :eusa_think:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
As a HUGE Messi fan, I must say I am disappointed that he added fuel to the fire with that Chelsea thing on Instagram. I am not sure what this will accomplish other than stirring up the rumor mill and creating further heart-aches and sleep nights for us Cules. The club won't do a thing even though they know Messi is crucial/vital/essential/critical to our well-being. The board won't resign and they won't fire Enrique.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I'm not liking this. After the reports of him fighting with Enrique, now I'm really worried.

Even though they are totally inept, I'd still expect the board to give boots to Enrique if there was actually a fight between Messi, the most important man at Barca and Enrique.

Zebulun

As a HUGE Messi fan, I must say I am disappointed that he added fuel to the fire with that Chelsea thing on Instagram. I am not sure what this will accomplish other than stirring up the rumor mill and creating further heart-aches and sleep nights for us Cules. The club won't do a thing even though they know Messi is crucial/vital/essential/critical to our well-being. The board won't resign and they won't fire Enrique.

Dont be disappointed, messi is a bigger cule than most and he's doing all he can within his terms to put pressure on this BOARD. Remember the board is trying to deflect all attention by sacking zubi to save face and pretend like zubi was the mastermind all along. Messi just reminded the world that if he wanted to he could move to another club and trust me the Board deserved all the shit they're getting right now.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Cesc's GF liked the IG post of him following Chelsea. :mou:

It's all Mourinho's master plan that's why Courtois and Filipe Luis followed Leo quickly, they were put on standby and wait for the signal, no wonder Mou has been supportive of Messi lately. :worthy: :worthy:

I

instinct

Since I'm a respected journalist, I made some research and I've found out that it's not impossible at all that Messi will move to Chelsea.

If you search for ''Coca Cola London'' you'll get 31.500.000 results

If you search for ''Coca Cola Barcelona'' you'll get 18.100.000 results

31.500.000 - 18.100.000 = 13.400.000 * 2 = 27.200.000 -> Messi's salary in London which is way more than in Barcelona.

Messi follows the money, we all know that and I have proof.

78.jpg

pepumsatzgesamt.gif

He drinks Coke because the company makes much more profit than Pepsi.

I don't want such a player in Barcelona tbh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans