10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

instinct

Guys, if this turns out to be a masterplan from Laporta...what the fuck...I love this!!

klc123

it makes me sick just to think about him joining chelsea but there is definitely something going on and i'm starting to believe more and more that he will leave

I kinda hope it happens. The look on bartomeu's face will be priceless when the fans come to lynch him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Gerard Romero (rac1) says that Messi doesn't have a manager for his Instagram. He only uses the app on his personal phone.

:messi:

I guess he was bored laying on the bed all the day and having chicken soup so he thought why not have some fun :pep:

Zebulun

Now cesc's girlfriend liked messi's post about liking chelsea fc !! Unreal Today is turning out to be better than i thought. :lol:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
TROLOLOLOLOLOL Twitter is at full steam!

B6m-MWbCIAETPa_.jpg:large

Translation:

Hello Luis Enrique and Bartomeu

Lets play a game.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Need I remind you all that the transfer window is open right now, lol... Abramovich probably sent his gangsters to have a little chat with Barto

Zebulun

Can't thank messi enough, this man deserves a statue. Saving barcelona on the pitch and off it. Imagine everyone's attention was on zubi getting fired and now after what messi did, people are drawing for blood from barto and company.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Can't thank messi enough, this man deserves a statue. Saving barcelona on the pitch and off it. Imagine everyone's attention was on zubi getting fired and now after what messi did, people are drawing for blood from barto and company.

So he angerd Barto and Barto sells him today.

Okay I'm just teasing.. he's going nowhere. He's our little bunny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans