10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

klc123

Dont be disappointed, messi is a bigger cule than most and he's doing all he can within his terms to put pressure on this BOARD. Remember the board is trying to deflect all attention by sacking zubi to save face and pretend like zubi was the mastermind all along. Messi just reminded the world that if he wanted to he could move to another club and trust me the Board deserved all the shit they're getting right now.

This.
The board might not resign, but atleast it maintains bad image for the board. There's only so many scape goats that can be sacked before they're all facing of the firing squad.

I doubt there is even a fallout between Enrique and messi, and if there is one, it's probably one manufactured between the two of them. Enrique doesn't seem like an idiot, and he's barca through and through.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The last comment :lol: :lol: :lol:

B6m6vndIAAIUuzv.jpg:large

Kohe321

Okay, this is getting pretty serious. He's obviously playing mindgames here, but still... Didn't Tito have to talk him out of leaving last season? He's obviously not as bound to Barca as some of us like to think. Or to put it more correctly, the Barcelona he loves is not the Barcelona he's currently playing for.

This from Messi will force something to happen somewhere, it's just not clear exactly what that will be yet. It's no joke though. I think what this shows is that it's very unlikely that Messi stays if things do not change in Barcelona. Something has to give.

What I hope happens is that Laporta becomes more vocal about his plans, one of which could now be to support Messi and keep him here.

I

instinct

Since I'm a respected journalist, I made some research and I've found out that it's not impossible at all that Messi will move to Chelsea.

If you search for ''Coca Cola London'' you'll get 31.500.000 results

If you search for ''Coca Cola Barcelona'' you'll get 18.100.000 results

31.500.000 - 18.100.000 = 13.400.000 * 2 = 27.200.000 -> Messi's salary in London which is way more than in Barcelona.

Messi follows the money, we all know that and I have proof.

78.jpg

pepumsatzgesamt.gif

He drinks Coke because the company makes much more profit than Pepsi.

I don't want such a player in Barcelona tbh.

Quoting for this page.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Okay, this is getting pretty serious. He's obviously playing mindgames here, but still... Didn't Tito have to talk him out of leaving last season? He's obviously not as bound to Barca as some of us like to think. Or to put it more correctly, the Barcelona he loves is not the Barcelona he's currently playing for.

This from Messi will force something to happen somewhere, it's just not clear exactly what that will be yet. It's no joke though. I think what this shows is that it's very unlikely that Messi stays if things do not change in Barcelona. Something has to give.

What I hope happens is that Laporta becomes more vocal about his plans, one of which could now be to support Messi and keep him here.

To be honest , if he were to leave Barcelona you shouldn't be sad or mad , he didn't fit the barca profile anyway :mou:

klc123

Seriously, how will Chelsea, City or any team buy Messi without breaching FFP?

Anybody knows?

It's quite simple really, Chelsea and man city pay fifa their annual subscription of "corruption" and therefore the rules change to suit them, not the other way around.

ronniecro

it makes me sick just to think about him joining chelsea but there is definitely something going on and i'm starting to believe more and more that he will leave

I

instinct

Gerard Romero (rac1) says that Messi doesn't have a manager for his Instagram. He only uses the app on his personal phone.

:messi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans