10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Can't thank messi enough, this man deserves a statue. Saving barcelona on the pitch and off it. Imagine everyone's attention was on zubi getting fired and now after what messi did, people are drawing for blood from barto and company.

Again, other than drawing fire to the board (deservedly), nothing real and substantial will be done. And I quote the intelligent Ursegor:

You can get Heynckes and Sir Alex Ferguson out of retirement in tandem with Pep to coach the team together under Laporta's reign - 35 year old Xavi and Iniesta will still not magically dominate big games again, let alone Sergi Roberto, Rafinha and Rakitic. Alves won't start dominating the right flank, Alba won't win aerial balls or contribute more than headless chicken runs going forward, Montoya won't turn into more than a Segunda quality player. Until summer 2016 you can squirm and writhe all you want, absolutely nothing will change even if Lucho gets sacked tomorrow and Bart resigns. Deal with it. Until summer 2016 when eventually a pair of world class central midfielders, a new pair of wingbacks and a capable partner for Pique is bought nothing else will get Barca back on top. Again: Deal with it.

Kohe321

Seriously, how will Chelsea, City or any team buy Messi without breaching FFP?

Anybody knows?

They would have to sell some player(s), but they would find a way to make it work if Messi wanted the move. I'm pretty sure of that, allbeit I don't know any spesific details on how.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Highlights of the day
1Puyol resigning
2 Dictator Messi doing his job
3 Zubi resigning

ff6569a7c9289d6bfff9d7598dc5b32b.jpg

Kohe321

Again, other than drawing fire to the board (deservedly), nothing real and substantial will be done. And I quote the intelligent Ursegor:

Why can't both things be true? Yes, our squad will need improvement, but Barcelona as an institution will improve tenfold if the board, sporting director and coach are all replaced with someone good. Internal repairs which are badly needed could be started (you know, small stuff like keeping Messi around to name one thing), a new coach would get said players to perform better than Enrique who probably has lost the dressingroom badly by now.

It's not like getting a fresh new board, sporting director and coach will suddenly turn us into 2010 Barca again, but it will lay down the foundation for growth. Right now we're not even stagnant, we're getting destroyed from the inside. I have said it many times before, but even if they can't buy, there is tons of things a new board could do that would start repairing Barca and its image, and that is extremely important right now.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
If amircule is the barcasstuff parody account, he is not the hero we deserve, but the one we need. Our Dark Knight.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
"El Mundo Deportivo has revealed that the club's first training session of 2015 was marred by a war of words between the two when Enrique failed to award a free-kick to Messi during a 5-a-side game."

Imagine if this is all true and he leaves to Chelsea over not getting a free kick in a 5-a-side game. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans