10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
My reaction yesterday.

Sitting-At-Computer-What-The-Fuck-No-Break-Burn-Hate-Rage-Just-No-Ew-God-Do-Not-Want-Reaction-GIF.gif

Kerrybai

He has become far to big and has a negative influence on the team that is holding other players back, No other player has the bottle to stand up to him at least in aspect of doing there own thing on the pitch.. Far too many times players defer to him when its so obviously a stupid thing to do but if they don't they will get a backlash of him and if you constantly do it then your history.
Since Suarez has come in it is glaringly obvious that he is restricted in what he can do on the pitch because of Messi. For starters Suarez when at hes best, Hes in that number 9 role roaming about doing what he does best terrorizing defenses but when with Messi he looks Awkward,Timid, Uneasy and reluctantly reliant on Messi

People can call me a fanboi etc but I find this utterly ridiculous. Can you give even a single piece of evidence that Messi is holding others back? What evidence do you have to suggest that people won't stand up to him. Messi has created more chances in La Liga in 2014 than ANY OTHER PLAYER... yet he is holding his team mates back? :lol:

And to even mention Suarez us honestly just laughable. Tell which player is playing out of position to accomodate the other? That's right, its Messi who has moved to the right to give Suarez his position down the middle, not the other way round.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The only one holding Suarez back is Suarez himself for fucking up all the time, not Messi.

It's like people live in their fantasy worlds and don't care to watch the games. Messi having a negative influence? Holding us and many players back?

If Messi hadn't been here then we would have been in massive trouble. He's the only one creating and also our main goalscorer. He has to do everything himself, it's either scoring....or creating for others.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Suarez is actually fine with his movements and decision making, it's just the execution that isn't there.

We are a better more creative team with Suarez on the pitch.

ryuken

I got enough of this BS in here lol, Messi's pulling other back?, it 's the other way around, the class of all these declining players is pulling Messi back. Otherwise he would have rack up much more goal and assist. Main goal scorer and assist man and still got bad mouthed, genius fan. At least try to make some sense b4 pushing the post button please

F

Flavia

I just can't take people suggesting selling Messi as a solution seriously :lol:
It's all flaming bait to me, not worthy wasting time discussing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans