10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

klc123

Messi_Goal, are you secretly Ibrahimovic?
Just lol at suggesting Messi is holding players back. He creates more chances for his teammates than any other CF in the world. Considering how good his finishing is he isn't selfish either, he will always choose to pass or go alone depending on what has the greatest chance of resulting in a goal.

What do you guys think of this?
https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blog...ose-their-greatest-ever-player-225233587.html

I'm still convinced this is more of a backlash against the board/manager, but I never knew about the coke incident with Guardiola. Then again the way that article writes it could have taken it completely out of context just to make things look worse.

F

Flavia

Messi_Goal, are you secretly Ibrahimovic?
Just lol at suggesting Messi is holding players back. He creates more chances for his teammates than any other CF in the world. Considering how good his finishing is he isn't selfish either, he will always choose to pass or go alone depending on what has the greatest chance of resulting in a goal.

What do you guys think of this?
https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blog...ose-their-greatest-ever-player-225233587.html

I'm still convinced this is more of a backlash against the board/manager, but I never knew about the coke incident with Guardiola. Then again the way that article writes it could have taken it completely out of context just to make things look worse.

I don't think that coke story is real, it's from Balague. It never was told by a different source, and his teammates always talk about him saying he is nothing like that.

I

instinct

He was spotted at the Ciutat Esportivo today.

Reminder: the players have a day off today.

I

instinct

Apparently Jordi Baste from Rac1 reported that Messi is in touch with Chelsea and dreams of playing for them.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Apparently Jordi Baste from Rac1 reported that Messi is in touch with Chelsea and dreams of playing for them.

We heard not long ago he was dreaming for playing for city, with aguero, etc. Baste also said it's unclear if he'd move this summer or the next, but that abramovich "will" come for Messi. It's all speculation. Or Messi's entorno in a power play, putting pressure on the board. Not looking good anyway.

MessiNeymar

It most likely is already in the works, why would he do all he did yesterday and go into the club today when its an off-day its obvious what he wants to do and its not play for us

klc123

It most likely is already in the works, why would he do all he did yesterday and go into the club today when its an off-day its obvious what he wants to do and its not play for us

Don't be absurd. After missing training yesterday and this media frenzy that a few "follows" on instagram has caused, I'd be more concerned if he wasn't called in for a meeting.

Luis Enrique is a fool. He will be sacked if the team doesn't win the next 3 games, and considering Messi is our only hope of beating Atleti with the way Lucho has us playing, he might as well not even turn up to the games.

Neymessi

Messi is going nowhere.Only people who don't know enough will think it could happen.There are literally hundred reasons why messi to chelsea won't be happening.

But yeah I really would like this transfer BS to create a havoc in all of barca world so something about the board and enrique actually happens.

Icarium

Lifestealer

Supposedly all team captains are meeting today to discuss the ongoing issues in locker room and why leo is unhappy. Maybe that is why he is at the club today.

F

Flavia

Calm down :lol:

He was probably called there, after all that happened. No need for such overreactions.

klc123

Messi is going nowhere.Only people who don't know enough will think it could happen.There are literally hundred reasons why messi to chelsea won't be happening.

But yeah I really would like this transfer BS to create a havoc in all of barca world so something about the board and enrique actually happens.

Yeah I think it's a good thing. With the resignation of Puyol after Bartomeu's comments, things are really coming to a head now with this Messi situation. I can't say I agree whole heartedly with this turn of events by Messi, but sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.

CatalinR10

crying-asian-man-o.gif

Oh no he already left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans