10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Calm down :lol:

He was probably called there, after all that happened. No need for such overreactions.

Just wait for him to take his kit bag out when he leaves. people will start saying that he is collecting his possessions and clearing out his locker. :pep:

klc123

crying-asian-man-o.gif

Oh no he already left

Are you trolling?

Icarium

Lifestealer
The shit storm one loss against Sociedad (we did not win under pep, tito and tata too) generated is unbelievable. Lucho has himself to be blamed, benching neymar and messi and losing the match caused all these problems. If he started both of them and we lose the match i don't think these kind of drastic rumours would have appeared. Lucho digging his own grave, how can he be so stupid?

klc123

The shit storm one loss against Sociedad (we did not win under pep, tito and tata too) generated is unbelievable. Lucho has himself to be blamed, benching neymar and messi and losing the match caused all these problems. If he started both of them and we lose the match i don't think these kind of drastic rumours would have appeared. Lucho digging his own grave, how can he be so stupid?

It's obviously a accumulation of things, the loss was just the final push. Lucho terminated his own contract with his own stupidity.

bismp

It is not about losing to Sociedad,not even about benching Messi,Ney.
He has shown absolutely nothing.Eveytime we play away from home it is more probalble that we will lose than win.

F

Flavia

Let's not forget Enrique also picked a fight with Totti, while he was at roma. We thought his temper could bring motivation to the players, but Enrique's personality is not really the best for a coach.

JamDav1982

Messi_Goal, are you secretly Ibrahimovic?
Just lol at suggesting Messi is holding players back. He creates more chances for his teammates than any other CF in the world. Considering how good his finishing is he isn't selfish either, he will always choose to pass or go alone depending on what has the greatest chance of resulting in a goal.

What do you guys think of this?
https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blog...ose-their-greatest-ever-player-225233587.html

I'm still convinced this is more of a backlash against the board/manager, but I never knew about the coke incident with Guardiola. Then again the way that article writes it could have taken it completely out of context just to make things look worse.

Look at the stats there is no doubt it is harder for the other attacking players with Messi in the team. It is not coincidence that Suarez, Neymar, Villa, Ibrahimovich all look/looked frustrated and fairly average compared to their form at other clubs.

Most of that is not Messi fault though as the coachs have built a system to purely suit him and the other players are in awe of him and defer to him far too often.

Messi is the best passer of a final ball I have ever seen and has the best assist stats in europe but nevertheless it is hard for other forwards to play in the same team as him.

For me two options -

1. Messi stays and style changes to suit other players. Messi is part of the system not the whole system. He improves his off the ball movement and pressing.

2. Messi is sold.

Hope to fuck it is the first option but for me I just cant see how the current system based so heavily on Messi can ever work.

F

Flavia

Look at the stats there is no doubt it is harder for the other attacking players with Messi in the team. It is not coincidence that Suarez, Neymar, Villa, Ibrahimovich all look/looked frustrated and fairly average compared to their form at other clubs.

Most of that is not Messi fault though as the coachs have built a system to purely suit him and the other players are in awe of him and defer to him far too often.

Messi is the best passer of a final ball I have ever seen and has the best assist stats in europe but nevertheless it is hard for other forwards to play in the same team as him.

For me two options -

1. Messi stays and style changes to suit other players. Messi is part of the system not the whole system. He improves his off the ball movement and pressing.

2. Messi is sold.

Hope to fuck it is the first option but for me I just cant see how the current system based so heavily on Messi can ever work.

Neymar was scoring loads thanks to assists from Messi, until Suarez came along, and their partnership was killed. This is on enrique, not on Messi.

bismp

So,was he fined?
I actually don't believe that all this is a Laporta-Messi conspiracy.Just shitty relationship between Lucho and Messi.Messi tries to sack Lucho through threating the board that he will leave or something like that.Anyway,i don't think he is such a great cule as some of you describe him.Last year he whined for a contract extention for half a year,and now he is following Chelsea on instagram?This is childlish
What a true leader would do,is try motivate the shit out of his teammates,so that we can finally perform a little bit,because,without doubt,the players are not 100% motivated.

JamDav1982

Neymar was scoring loads thanks to assists from Messi, until Suarez came along, and their partnership was killed. This is on enrique, not on Messi.

Neymar has not scored more in his time at Barca than he has elsewhere or would do at another team. What about the Sanchez, Suarez, Villa and Ibra?

Did you read what I even wrote? I am saying it is the fault of mainly the managers and the systems they play and also the other players deferring to Messi far too often.

Messi could help to by pressing more and moving more off the ball though in my opinion.

F

Flavia

So,was he fined?
I actually don't believe that all this is a Laporta-Messi conspiracy.Just shitty relationship between Lucho and Messi.Messi tries to sack Lucho through threating the board that he will leave or something like that.Anyway,i don't think he is such a great cule as some of you describe him.Last year he whined for a contract extention for half a year,and now he is following Chelsea on instagram?This is childlish
What a true leader would do,is try motivate the shit out of his teammates,so that we can finally perform a little bit,because,without doubt,the players are not 100% motivated.

We don't know what exactly is going on. For all we know, Messi might be voicing the whole squad discontent, not only his. Many players have reason to complain about enrique's bad management. So better wait, before passing judgement that he is "childish", "not a true leader" and such claims. If he wasn't a true culé, he'd be long gone. No reason to put up with the amount of :shit: he still does.

hardyboy

So,was he fined?
i would've done the same what messi is doing now...He is doing this for the betterment of the club..The board and Lucho deserves this..Offcourse he won't leave, he is just making the situation worse for the board and Lucho which according to me is the right thing to do at this moment in time..

BarcaGirl

I've come to the point, where I'm praying that Messi joins Chelsea. I'm tired of people putting the blame on Messi for all the shit that's happing right now within the club. If there is one person who deserves our full support it's Messi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans