10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alik

BBC commentary :lol: :

Not a hint of a smile on Lionel Messi's face as he listens to Luis Enrique's message.
That all changes moments later when his footballing hero appears on screen. Maradona? Kempes? No, it is Pablo Aimar!
Messi grins from ear-to-ear as the curly-haired ex-Valencia and Argentina playmaker wishes him luck.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
All this shit not worry anyone?

Follow chelsea- vote mou and what he said today with the shit talked recently?

leaving summer?

Does he have to say "I know for sure I will retire at Barca no matter what" and vote for "Tata, Pep, LE" etc. for the best managers to quell the wild Chelsea rumors?

Please. Come on.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He just got 15 percent of thr votes , what kind of atrocity is this ?

It is simply because Ronaldo's double-winning season along with his crazy scoring stats and Neuer's Germany WC win took away too many votes.

I am not worried. I just want Messi to perform above the rest of those people and win us trophies.

oggmar

No time for mourning guys! I bring good news.

Messi has scored 25 goals(1pen) and 12 assists in 2132 minutes of play this season.
Ronaldo: 33 goals(10pen) 13ass in 2346 minutes of play this season.

Messi is actually ahead of Ronaldo if you dont count le penaldos and we all know that messi actually dribbles and playmakes something ronaldo doesnt.

Messi 5th Ballon D'Or next year incoming.

Also, after Ronaldo's great start he has only scored once in the last 5 games(penalty) correct me if I'm wrong here though.

Lomar1o

It is simply because Ronaldo's double-winning season along with his crazy scoring stats and Neuer's Germany WC win took away too many votes.

I am not worried. I just want Messi to perform above the rest of those people and win us trophies.

but messi continuing being the best is almost unreal, that's why most of the people have created this image in their mind as if messi has started to decline, and even if messi performs better than he did in the last 3 years, they will still think that messi's declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans