10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
No time for mourning guys! I bring good news.

Messi has scored 25 goals(1pen) and 12 assists in 2132 minutes of play this season.
Ronaldo: 33 goals(10pen) 13ass in 2346 minutes of play this season.

Messi is actually ahead of Ronaldo if you dont count le penaldos and we all know that messi actually dribbles and playmakes something ronaldo doesnt.

Messi 5th Ballon D'Or next year incoming.

Also, after Ronaldo's great start he has only scored once in the last 5 games(penalty) correct me if I'm wrong here though.

BD is a calendar year award.

Hamzah

High Definition Member

Messi has scored 25 goals(1pen) and 12 assists in 2132 minutes of play this season.

Messi is actually ahead of Ronaldo if you dont count le penaldos and we all know that messi actually dribbles and playmakes something ronaldo doesnt.

Also, after Ronaldo's great start he has only scored once in the last 5 games(penalty) correct me if I'm wrong here though.

Ronaldo always starts as favourite because he will probably end up with a better goal stat and has a great pr campaign.

CatalinR10

who the fuck cares how ronaldo plays in the begining of the year. He can play like a fucking retard for most of the year , score 15 goals in october and everyone will suck him off at the votings because he's such a scoring machine.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
It is simply because Ronaldo's double-winning season along with his crazy scoring stats and Neuer's Germany WC win took away too many votes.

I am not worried. I just want Messi to perform above the rest of those people and win us trophies.

Thats exactly what I dont get
Ronaldo calender year stats 61 goals 22 assists
Messi calender year stats 58 goals 21 assists

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
but messi continuing being the best is almost unreal, that's why most of the people have created this image in their mind as if messi has started to decline, and even if messi performs better than he did in the last 3 years, they will still think that messi's declined.

True, he has become the victim of his own success and it is mostly the press/journalists that have been critical/hypocritical here.

Most eligible voters (team captains, managers etc.) don't watch all our games and have no idea how Messi is performing. It is really stats (and goals really) that count. Plus, it is absolutely crucial that we win some team trophies to help him boost his chances. In this regard, I am quite pessimistic.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Thats exactly what I dont get
Ronaldo calender year stats 61 goals 22 assists
Messi calender year stats 58 goals 21 assists

Ronaldo has two trophies, among them the biggest one, CL. Messi has 0 trophies.

Like I said before, to get ahead of Ronaldo, Messi really needs team trophies.

zanela

He voted for Sabella, Pep and..........MOURINHO as manager of the year.

Why not Simeone :O

Exactly. Instead of choosing the deserving compatriot, he picks one who's had nothing to show for last year. The last league game, and CL qtrs must still hurt Leo. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans